Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I wish I could understand the weather around here a little better. In the last week we had a slight snow shower, then 70 degrees and sunny, then like 5 inches of rain and a tornado and then snowing again today. What the hell is mother nature doing to us?

20200208_214647.jpg

This one only has 650 max. I was looking at the Dewalt with 1200 but it was 500 dollars vs this was 150 dollars. As for the 1/2 inch.

I just bought a husky impact last week with 800lb of torque on sale for $99 so I was like f it. My harbor freight earthquake barely lasted two years.

I bought the craftsman air impact set the 1/2 inch drive can only do something like 300 Ft-lbs. I had a hard time getting the subframe and motor mounts out with it. But I really like the ratchet wrench out of it. That thing really made it easy getting things off like the manifold and other light torque bolts.

I’m really considering investing in a nice 1/2 impact though the price tags on them are insane. But I know it’s something I’d use a ton.

Really want to switch to cordless at work. I want to try the Milwaukee fuel 1/2 mid torque gun. Dragging an air line all the time is getting annoying.

So I bought my downpipe a week ago and I don't think it's even shipped yet. It's not a big deal since the car is a garage queen in the winter now but kind of annoying because it's a popular seller in the Toronto area and only place locally I can get a full race down pipe. There's another seller in the area that ships super quick.

I've been playing Battle Chasers: Nightwar the last two nights. If you're a fan of the comics, the game is definitely worth playing. Turn based JRPG. A simple crafting and enchantment system compliment the gameplay. I'm hooked! And the art is like playing the comic, it's phenominal!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Back