Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I've heard the edibles are pretty potent, but damn! I can't mess with any of that stuff lest i lose my job. And i think i just got news that's pointing me in the right direction.

From now on when the front desk is slow i will be getting the lady from up front to come relieve me at the desk out back so i can help the inspectors get customers pushed through. Dunno how long it's gonna take, but if i can pick up inspector within the next year, it would be a Godsend. But i also think one of the inspectors is about to take a spot overseas as an ASP manager. So i may not get the position right now as there are other qualified people ahead of me, but it seems like things are moving in the right direction all together. I'm low key excited about the prospects.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I've heard the edibles are pretty potent, but damn! I can't mess with any of that stuff lest i lose my job. And i think i just got news that's pointing me in the right direction.

From now on when the front desk is slow i will be getting the lady from up front to come relieve me at the desk out back so i can help the inspectors get customers pushed through. Dunno how long it's gonna take, but if i can pick up inspector within the next year, it would be a Godsend. But i also think one of the inspectors is about to take a spot overseas as an ASP manager. So i may not get the position right now as there are other qualified people ahead of me, but it seems like things are moving in the right direction all together. I'm low key excited about the prospects.

Ooooh! I hope it all works out, man! Lots of folks climbing up the ladder lately. I like it!

I don’t eat them regularly. It was just there and I was like what the heck. Man I slept like 9 hours and I probably could’ve slept 4 more. Gnarly. I get cbd drops delivered for my dad and they always give us edibles as free gifts. He usually just throws them away he said. :pat:

Are you guys like Server Admins?

tenor.gif

Mechanical engineer. Spent 12 years doing nuclear design work, now at Boeing.

Ooooh! I hope it all works out, man! Lots of folks climbing up the ladder lately. I like it!

Thanks, I'm hoping it goes that way sooner than later. I may be needing that raise more than i realized...but time will tell.

I went to bed last night it was 52 degrees outside got up this morning it is 68 degrees and supposed to get up close to 80 degrees.

You have issues with the 3 blades discharging grass to one outlet? I always felt like it would have issues trying to move all that grass from one far end to a small discharge all the way on the other end. I feel like tall-ish grass with two blades can be bad enough sometimes.

I wasn't sure where to post this... Nice bump from stock.

10th Gen Civic Si with:

27Won W1 turbocharger
RV6 Performance downpipe/front pipe
PRL Motorsports Cobra intake (Race)
PRL Motorsports intercooler/piping
Custom FlexFuel kit
KTuner Flash V2

341hp / 347tq on E30 ethanol blend
(Dotted lines show previous tune with stock turbocharger)

86489324_3164582653569730_5606634653042606080_o.jpg

You have issues with the 3 blades discharging grass to one outlet? I always felt like it would have issues trying to move all that grass from one far end to a small discharge all the way on the other end. I feel like tall-ish grass with two blades can be bad enough sometimes.

I have never had any issues with this mower pushing the grass out. I know when the grass comes out there is a lot of force behind it. Now there is a small bit of grass that will be left behind but you can't notice it. I normally go at a moderate speed if you go wide open it will have clumps of grass everywhere and the lawn will be uneven.

I wasn't sure where to post this... Nice bump from stock.

10th Gen Civic Si with:

27Won W1 turbocharger
RV6 Performance downpipe/front pipe
PRL Motorsports Cobra intake (Race)
PRL Motorsports intercooler/piping
Custom FlexFuel kit
KTuner Flash V2

341hp / 347tq on E30 ethanol blend
(Dotted lines show previous tune with stock turbocharger)

86489324_3164582653569730_5606634653042606080_o.jpg

Derrick Robinson is always working some magic.

Back