Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

:coffee:let the printing press go wild and devalue anything you save up at the same time.

Well tomorrow is my last day at work. On call after tomorrow with guaranteed income from my employer.

Also really want a Subaru for my next winter car but not many for sale near me.

Ya my mechanic was fixing a Subaru for like three weeks, fix one thing another breaks-real over priced junk:barf:

just a common outback, he had the rebuild half the engine. of course nothing is maintained car wise in Maine except for my cars. the VFR=V four racing interceptor which I may add is why I choice the honda Si which doesn't come anywhere near a VFR. oh well. I don't really like the boxer engine design. Oh I do like that Bill for essential workers because I would be considered that because I deliver organic eggs in a 250 ford super duty van which is going to be retired soon after 178,000 miles. I might actually put on a Acurity cold air intake today if the mechanic has time. my hondata tuner is loaded with a 3.5 air intake tune. I want to get over 200HP and it will have it with a full 3" exhaust system with duel mufflers from full race. Should be a fun day!:dancing:

Would love an Impreza wagon, forester or outback. Would love a WRX or sti but they are way too much.

Two of my friends have older Foresters for daily vehicle. Another has an Outback H6 LL Bean Edition.

View: https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/677176786378443/

Saw this one. Needs some work but I don't have a trailer.
I'd probably pull the engine out of anything I bought and do all the maintenance before winter. But I doubt I'll find something worth buying.

Damn! she needs a lot of work lol

Ooh.

When you say 'needs some work', you ain't jokin' around.

View attachment 60559

^ :rotfl: I was thinking the same thing.

looks like a new hatch, front and rear bumper covers and a ton of front end work. lol. being a licensed mechanic has its advantages. i could rent a trailer, not sure if u haul is still renting. but at this time its not the best thing to be spending money on. i bet i could get it for $500 or less though. im just itching for a project especially since im going to be on call for work.

Na u don’t need a trailer. How far away are you? That’s the fun of buying a beater. Trying to get it home.

Na u don’t need a trailer. How far away are you? That’s the fun of buying a beater. Trying to get it home.
It's a 20 minute drive if the location is correct. But if you look at the wheels in the pictures the left is straight and the right is turned out. I don't think it's drivable.
I messaged him asking how much he's looking to get.

perhaps save some more dough and buy something better, oh your lucky -its gone.

Do people STi swap out Foresters? Or...do they make STi Foresters? I've always liked the 2000 body style.

Last edited:
Back