Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

So my wife applied for the Canadian emergency relief benefit which is $2000 a month, our tax return should come in very soon which is about $6000 and if I could get a hold of the government about my 2 week isolation benefits just over $1000 that would be great.

How's everyone in America doing for cash? Lol.

So my wife applied for the Canadian emergency relief benefit which is $2000 a month, our tax return should come in very soon which is about $6000 and if I could get a hold of the government about my 2 week isolation benefits just over $1000 that would be great.

Doing just fine without the government handouts for them locking us in our homes.

Where do you guys put your flashpro when plugged into the car? I've been leaving it in the little cubby in the center console but want a more permanent location. I've like being able to remove it to load the tunes then bring it to the car but I want less clutter in the console now that I'm done tuning until the next mod.

I sneak it around my driver seat and keep it in the center console or cup holder. If I’m not tuning I don’t leave it in my car. If some stole that out of my car I’d be heart broken. But I don’t think anywhere in Canada has a theft problem like good ol Escondido, CA.

Wife and I are essential so it's weird seeing on Social Media about people posting about "Quarantine Day X"

In working from home everyday. I don’t understand quarantine day either because I’m on my computer working from 7:00-4:00 daily. Other than I’m not in my office, I’m not bored.

My lady on the other hand is furloughed right now and she’s going crazy bored. I’m busy through the day and she’s trying to do all the things she can to stay busy.

I sneak it around my driver seat and keep it in the center console or cup holder. If I’m not tuning I don’t leave it in my car. If some stole that out of my car I’d be heart broken. But I don’t think anywhere in Canada has a theft problem like good ol Escondido, CA.

I just ran it through the center console into the glove box. Very few people if any in my town would know what it is.

What’s quarantine day? Sorry. Don’t do social media.

Just a few.

91024781_3335288853242691_6872089879967170560_o.jpg

91035413_10157090760277960_6602605184931594240_n.jpg

91357386_2901267556575832_3503286677386821632_n.jpg

I’m sure U can contact someone and ask. And I’m sure they’ll charge u a hefty storage fee. I was look at the jzx 100’s. Which are about to hit the 25 year mark.

Yooo! Those are dope!! I've never even heard of these before. Kinda looks like a Toyota version of the Silvia to me.

Well, you were right about the fees. It'd add up to basically a car payment per month (c. 200-300 USD) for what would end up being about 2 years. For that money, it'd be easier to just wait.

I saw a Honda Logo and a Honda Beat. And they weren't that expensive. I may go ahead for the Honda Beat -- I could store it somewhere around here for peanuts. The JZX100 Cresta Hits the 25 year mark next year, right? I didn't know you were into VIP cars.

Ron's tryin' to get in on that Hotboi scene while I'm over here shopping for clown cars.

Oh man, at $200 a month that drives the cost up to an unattainable point.

I'm still working thankfully. I have no idea what we would have done if I we weren't still working. We had some many balls in the air rolling into the new year that if I'd have lost work it would have been devastating. Mostly because of all the finances we had tied up trying to close on this condo. Which we finally did! As of this monday I'm a ho-owner!! Oops I mean HOME-owner! :joke:

Wife and I are essential so it's weird seeing on Social Media about people posting about "Quarantine Day X"

Seriously. Like..

upload_2020-4-10_12-44-51.png

Where do you guys put your flashpro when plugged into the car? I've been leaving it in the little cubby in the center console but want a more permanent location. I've like being able to remove it to load the tunes then bring it to the car but I want less clutter in the console now that I'm done tuning until the next mod.

That's where I keep mine when it's in use. But I also wanted a more permanant spot for monitor once I start my tune. I can finally get back to looking for a DP!

OMG. These are SO good. Sometimes I regret that I don't social media cause I miss out on stuff like this.

On a slightly related note:

Tiger King was SO freaking weird!! That ***** Carole Baskin!

I'll make sure to share them here for you (and others) :)

I am NOT going to watch that show!

I too would love a super charger, but on a honda si it has a great NA engine. When you boost a car all kind of problems can happen- and one thing for sure a empty wallet.:rotfl:

lol, got me like...
3w7ds3.jpg

Back