Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Boeing is returning some 2,500 people to work in the Seattle area. I’m still under work from home for another month but they’re trying to start to phase people back into work.

Let’s see how this goes.

They've got us for another month, too. :(

i have had to pause tuning, my boost controller is too sensitive to changes and derek and i cant collect the data we need. waiting on my new cortex controller to show up so i can install that and give it another shot.
What boost controller do you have now? I have the AEM tur boost and it has been a complete nightmare.

Starting to see some prices on Facebook market place drop.

Still shopping, I see! lol, I'm over here tryin' to align the stars so I can win the Prime Driven Subaru WRX STi --you know, since I can't have @bootyluvr 's!

tenor.gif

just a standard 4 port mac solenoid, but i just purchased a cortex boost controller that should solve my issues
I was using the 3 port from AEM and no mater what I did I could not get the wastegate to crack. I even tried the 1.5 lbs spring and everything. I decided since I keep taking the wastegate off to change the springs so much I might as well just take the controller out for now.

But definitely let me know how it works out for you.

Still shopping, I see! lol, I'm over here tryin' to align the stars so I can win the Prime Driven Subaru WRX STi --you know, since I can't have @bootyluvr 's!

tenor.gif

im always looking at used cars. i want a project super bad right now.
this one is only about 2 hours away. wish it was more like $3000 though.
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks...subaru-impreza-hatchback/1496119739?undefined

another saabaru
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks...-for-sale-subaru-impreza/1496108152?undefined

Himalayas visible from certain parts of India for the first time in years, Yosemite’s animal and vegetation population blossoming, no smog here in Cali, waters of Venice clearing out. Planet earth is loving this pause of us humans ******* her up. Hopefully people will appreciate nature a little more after this but I severely doubt it.

Himalayas visible from certain parts of India for the first time in years, Yosemite’s animal and vegetation population blossoming, no smog here in Cali, waters of Venice clearing out. Planet earth is loving this pause of us humans ******* her up. Hopefully people will appreciate nature a little more after this but I severely doubt it.

giphy.gif

Damn you @Honda-Fan for making me look up STi's and seeing what people are asking for theirs. It does make me happy though.

This one.. It has 23k miles MORE than mine and is black (eww) and has ugly gauge on the dash... Mine is definitely in nicer shape (I won't lie and say its perfect since it has some rock chips and such) but $18,995 :eek:

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/808632273/overview/

i found a white impreza wagon with lower mileage imported from the states for like 3-4k. with a damn salvage title.

Back