Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Damn you @Honda-Fan for making me look up STi's and seeing what people are asking for theirs. It does make me happy though.

This one.. It has 23k miles MORE than mine and is black (eww) and has ugly gauge on the dash... Mine is definitely in nicer shape (I won't lie and say its perfect since it has some rock chips and such) but $18,995 :eek:

https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/808632273/overview/

Hahahahaha

Also that's almost 20 Large! I ain't got that kinda paper! :eek:

I did the same thing for my Civic...I thought I was gonna trade her in at some point for some extra cheddar on a Civic Si, but that ain't happenin' at these prices! Looks like Private Party is Circa 7-8K.
Capture 2.PNG

i found a white impreza wagon with lower mileage imported from the states for like 3-4k. with a damn salvage title.

That's how we do down here! Dudes be like...

$12,000 USD OBO NO LOW BALLERS I KNOW WHAT I HAVE SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY * CAR HAS SURVIVED HURRICANES KATRINA, IKE, AND HARVEY * EXTENSIVE WATER DAMAGE BUT 10000% NO RUST TRUST ME. MISSING TITLE BUT CAN GET ONE IF YOU ASK ME.

honda badge is throwing my brain off
I could be wrong but I believe that is a real JDM/euro accord but hard to tell just from a picture. I had a guy in my old unit who had a EuroR accord and it threw me completely off the first time I seen it.

if you go back in the instagram history you can see when he bought it. It had the original acura badge/front end.

That's how we do down here! Dudes be like...

$12,000 USD OBO NO LOW BALLERS I KNOW WHAT I HAVE SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY * CAR HAS SURVIVED HURRICANES KATRINA, IKE, AND HARVEY * EXTENSIVE WATER DAMAGE BUT 10000% NO RUST TRUST ME. MISSING TITLE BUT CAN GET ONE IF YOU ASK ME.
This is 10000% FACTS!

Got my tax refund and government emergency fund deposited in my bank this morning. Now it's burning a hole in my pocket. Hopefully the hole is over top of my line of credit.

Himalayas visible from certain parts of India for the first time in years, Yosemite’s animal and vegetation population blossoming, no smog here in Cali, waters of Venice clearing out. Planet earth is loving this pause of us humans ******* her up. Hopefully people will appreciate nature a little more after this but I severely doubt it.

What gets me is that it’s taken us decades to get to this point on pollution and yet, it takes weeks to a couple of months for the earth to clear things up.

Doesn’t that amaze you just a bit and how overall, we have a pretty apparent change on the environment but the long-term impacts may be less than we previously thought.

Got my tax refund and government emergency fund deposited in my bank this morning. Now it's burning a hole in my pocket. Hopefully the hole is over top of my line of credit.

Canada is doing that emergency fund also? Didn't realize that.

What gets me is that it’s taken us decades to get to this point on pollution and yet, it takes weeks to a couple of months for the earth to clear things up.

Doesn’t that amaze you just a bit and how overall, we have a pretty apparent change on the environment but the long-term impacts may be less than we previously thought.

The National Parks are reporting higher numbers of wildlife as well.

lol, all my friends are like...

View attachment 60590

So we bought a new TV yesterday after having planned on it for a few weeks. The new place is smaller, so I wanted to sell the 58" and get something smaller. We sold the 58" on Sunday, and then the 50" we got yesterday cost a bit less than what I sold the 58" for. But I'll be damned if I didn't feel like I was one of those folks that went out and spend their stimulus funds to buy a new TV. It was almost shameful. :rotfl:

I was using the 3 port from AEM and no mater what I did I could not get the wastegate to crack. I even tried the 1.5 lbs spring and everything. I decided since I keep taking the wastegate off to change the springs so much I might as well just take the controller out for now.

But definitely let me know how it works out for you.
did you have your lines run correctly? usually a waste gate not opening means the lines are backwards

did you have your lines run correctly? usually a waste gate not opening means the lines are backwards
Yep, ran lines from turbocharger Tee to port #1 running to bottom of gate and #2 port goes to top. I tried swapping around every way possible. Put all settings to low as possible. oPP to 1 for gate spring and A 10% duty with no luck.

I even called AEM and they walked me through the whole process for installing it and everything. Got to say there customer service is excellent.

Back