Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

interesting. talk to me about why some alignment shops have to adjust rear camber arms to -2 or more in order to get toe close to 0. ive seem alot of posts about this but they just stop out of nowhere or they arent really detailed lol

I'm not sure I get this question. I'm currently dropped so the top of my tires are at the fender with stock camber and toe settings using adjustable camber arms in the rear and had no problem setting toe.

TGIF! Glad the rain decided to take a break today. Its been raining every day this week so far. Not enough to cause flooding fortunately. Kids are going to my parents house on Monday. No real plans for the weekend, maybe go to the beach (a small quiet one). But we will see. Working FedEx tomorrow, gotta keep building this project fund! Hope y'all are having a good week!

Day 10 still no ups delivery. No work today. Had a busy week being the only tech working.
Thinking of checking this out today. High mileage.

2002 Honda Civic sir ,
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks...ampaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

Price: $ 1,200

That looks solid! Better check that out ASAP -- that's an EP3, right?

TGIF! Glad the rain decided to take a break today. Its been raining every day this week so far. Not enough to cause flooding fortunately. Kids are going to my parents house on Monday. No real plans for the weekend, maybe go to the beach (a small quiet one). But we will see. Working FedEx tomorrow, gotta keep building this project fund! Hope y'all are having a good week!

Glad you're doing well! :1: For the beach idea.

Thanks for sending it up north..... :rolleyes: It's been raining since around 3am with heavy downpours at times (it woke my wife up around 4:30am). Supposed to rain the rest of today and part of tomorrow morning. We need the rain though but that means I'll have to mow the grass this weekend... :(

83 and up for the next 8 days :dance1:

Yeah my buddy in SoCal (Encinitas - spelling?) was talking about the nice weather you all are getting. He's going golfing this morning. Lucky bastard.

Uh oh...

Fire department warning: Hand sanitizer could explode in your car this summer

exploding-hand-sanitizer-01.jpg

https://nypost.com/2020/05/22/firefighters-hand-sanitizer-can-explode-in-your-car-this-summer/amp/

I’ve been looking for a clean crx forever. Even a shell. If that thing was for sale out here, given the going rate for older Honda’s out here, that crx would cost 2 million dollars.

Uh oh...

Fire department warning: Hand sanitizer could explode in your car this summer

exploding-hand-sanitizer-01.jpg

https://nypost.com/2020/05/22/firefighters-hand-sanitizer-can-explode-in-your-car-this-summer/amp/

False news. The biggest thing you need to worry about is the sanitizer losing it's effectiveness.

(Of course given the right circumstances liquids can magnify light and cause things to overheat, but the likelihood of exploding sanitizer is up there with the chances of me winning the lottery today.)

I can't get over how well loved that CRX is. :love:

/gush /feels

Like, people don't get this, man! I grew up seeing economy car after economy car show up in my dad's garage in absolutely abused shape. It was like the cars were freaking physically hurting -- I can't describe it. I always love seeing something like an old Civic or an Old Toyota or any old commuter type car that's treated honorably. These things are made to work in downright horrible conditions throughout their service lives, and then what? They're thrown out? That's not right, man! Freaking take care of your Civics like this one!

MealyRaggedAss-size_restricted.gif

Back