Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Traded my yard works mower for this honda powered craftsman plus $140 cash today. I needed a bag mower.

20200524-124732.jpg

Damn beach today or nawwww ????!!! Im on the fence big time. i like going only when its clear there and google says its 71 and clear (newport/balboa)

Just got back from the beach. Got there early to surf and man am I out of shape haha. It got packed. We went and got lunch in solona beach and the streets were packed. It’s beautiful out there.

i want to start bagging so i can over seat properly. and its making a mess on my drive way when its long. neighbour gave me a bottle of weed killer this morning. said he gets it from the states. canadian weed killer is useless. sprayed both lawns. excited to see if the clover will go away.

Just got back from the beach. Got there early to surf and man am I out of shape haha. It got packed. We went and got lunch in solona beach and the streets were packed. It’s beautiful out there.

Yeah i didnt end up going. two of my buddys went with their gf and my gf wouldve taken forever to get ready. My brother is at the beach with his fam. through pics it looks perfect!!! Nice and clear... but packed

Yeah i didnt end up going. two of my buddys went with their gf and my gf wouldve taken forever to get ready. My brother is at the beach with his fam. through pics it looks perfect!!! Nice and clear... but packed

Okay, that's it!

I've had it up to here with all you SoCal guys and your fun local beaches, addicting Animal Style burgers, deliciously sweet Cactus Cooler, perfect coastal weather, and pleasant dispositions! Can't you just be boring for one day? Is it always party time in Southern California??

I'm definitely not up super late looking on Zillow or Trulia right now for a house in SoCal at all, inadvertently making myself even more of a sad boi!

NOT ME

NOPE

NOT HONDA-FAN

but hypothetically is Santa Maria a decent place

giphy.gif

Morning fellas! Man, the beach was just what i needed yesterday. We went to Topsail Beach, NC. There was a sandbar a lottle ways out that was about ankle deep. Got a little sun on my arms and shoulders because i didn't reapply sunscreen, but its not bad. Wasn't too crowded either.

Cali is alright. End of the year we’ll be looking for a house and we were thinking Ramona or valley center. Inland San Diego but not as congested with people, nice country living, and just a beautiful place to live. We’ve done the beach life. Lived in Carlsbad, Oceanside, OB for 10+ years and we were over it. Too many damn people. And the I5 sucks dick. Only way I’d move out there again is if I got a house but I don’t have 1 mil+ to spend on a new pad.

Mammoth and June lake area would be my dream location to live.

@ron v ^ are those upright in your phone?

Settings > Privacy > Location Services - scroll to camera. What is it set to on your phone?

It’s set to “never” if that’s what ur looking for.

ok - that's the issue. The exif data that stores rotation info/gps location info/date/time/shutter speed etc is all included in that. When it loads to the site, it doesn't have any exif data from the phone to determine the direction it should be oriented. So, it could be totally random in how it displays to the server.

good looking garden. i want to get started on making one soon. we have everything in pots right now.

We will be going to the beach at the end on June. Can’t wait....

We will be going to the beach at the end on June. Can’t wait....

Since our Clearwater Beach, Florida trip was cancelled due to the Rona.. Not sure when we are going to re-book it. It was supposed to be May 11th-16th. It would have been our first time to Clearwater Beach. :(

Back