Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Not bad. Can you tell I don't drive it hard?
20200526-080447.jpg

Ya, parts are more than a used car by far, part out a turbo honda 2013.

ive always liked to try and get the best mileage i can. but recently ive kind of stopped caring and i still get decent mileage. before the downpipe and intake i was getting slightly better but im not sure if that because of the tune and parts or because i drive it harder.

ive always liked to try and get the best mileage i can. but recently ive kind of stopped caring and i still get decent mileage. before the downpipe and intake i was getting slightly better but im not sure if that because of the tune and parts or because i drive it harder.

On long highway trips, I have gotten 38mpg with full bolt-ons (and a tune), but city mpg is usually around 26-28...30-32 if I am taking it easy.

Afternoon :wave:

Beautiful Day here. Was foggy in the AM but now 77* with 73% humidity. Feels good :)

So first time using the new used mower tonight. It was making a weird noise. Thought it was just the plastic cover so let the wife keep going. Then I noticed the grass wasn't getting cut proper. Look at the blade and it's upside down. Go to swap it and find it's missing the centering piece so I swear a little and eye ball it.

Wife continues to cut I tell her to stop so I can adjust the height. She goes to start it and it won't turn. Make sure the brake thingy at the top isnt holding it and it's not. Damn engine is seizing up. Check the oil level. No oil. Fill it with oil , turn the blade by hand a bunch then it fires right up.

Wife finishes the back yard and starts the front. Comes to get me says the mower is making a weird sound. Bag is full. Empty the bag, won't start. Out of gas. What an eventful night.

So first time using the new used mower tonight. It was making a weird noise. Thought it was just the plastic cover so let the wife keep going. Then I noticed the grass wasn't getting cut proper. Look at the blade and it's upside down. Go to swap it and find it's missing the centering piece so I swear a little and eye ball it.

Wife continues to cut I tell her to stop so I can adjust the height. She goes to start it and it won't turn. Make sure the brake thingy at the top isnt holding it and it's not. Damn engine is seizing up. Check the oil level. No oil. Fill it with oil , turn the blade by hand a bunch then it fires right up.

Wife finishes the back yard and starts the front. Comes to get me says the mower is making a weird sound. Bag is full. Empty the bag, won't start. Out of gas. What an eventful night.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AbSehcT19u0

feels like you relate

Good Morning :wave:

24mpg on e85. I hover around 30-32 on 91. I drive the highway a lot though.

Damn! You don't drive it hard enough ;)

Damn! That sucks. Why is the wife mowing the yard?

i dont know. she always wants to do it. she mowed the yard while 9 months pregnant.

Damn! My wife likes to do the planting/gardening and mulching. She doesn't know how to trim/use the trimmer :rotfl: She said it's because she's a lefty.

I take it easy on her. Especially now since I’m about to hit 60k!

Damn! She's getting old :giggle:

Damn! My wife likes to do the planting/gardening and mulching. She doesn't know how to trim/use the trimmer :rotfl: She said it's because she's a lefty.

Damn! She's getting old :giggle:

my wife insisted on using the weed wacker last time. she holds it like a lefty even though shes right handed and spent more time hitting the fence than the grass. then she got grass all over her when she finally cut it and said she was over it.

my wife insisted on using the weed wacker last time. she holds it like a lefty even though shes right handed and spent more time hitting the fence than the grass. then she got grass all over her when she finally cut it and said she was over it.

:rotfl: that's funny. Guess women aren't mean to weed wack.

Back