Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Welp, it was bound to happen sooner or later. I just got pulled over and got a ticket. Cop showed me the laser, and it had 94 registered on it, but the he was chill and only wrote the ticket for 80. Dodged a bullet there for sure.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

The cop was lowkey a Civic Bro wasn't he?

Hopefully 65 or higher. There are some highways around him that are 70, so the fine may not be too horrible

94 in a 65 is still almost 30mph over. Yikes. :eek:

I'm like 10-15 mph over max.

Yup, 65. Freeway in the carpool lane. Bike cop nestled in next to the median right passed an overpass. Didn't see him til it was too late (Obvs. Cause you know... Laser). Stoked that he was chill about it though. I still think he may have lasered the Charger that was next to me, but what can ya do?

fight the ticket

Sunofwolf. SUNOFWOLF. You are the last person in the known universe that should suggest that anyone attempt to fight a speeding ticket.

Rachel-hates-the-kiss-from-Jack.gif

Morning :wave:

Had Chick-Fil-A for breakfast. Gonna be a good day. Leaving at noon to take the cats to the vet (regular checkup/shots). Might go to the golf range later this evening. :woot:

Spicy Thai food equals spicy Thai shits.

got another dash cam. Apeman I think the name is. Interested to pull some footy later today.

Sunofwolf. SUNOFWOLF. You are the last person in the known universe that should suggest that anyone attempt to fight a speeding ticket.
Will its fun to piss of the judge and get a bigger fine:bananapoke: How about burning down the Police station:corndance:

Spicy Thai food equals spicy Thai shits.

got another dash cam. Apeman I think the name is. Interested to pull some footy later today.
Do you just use a dashcam instead of an action cam?

I use the action cam sometimes when I’m too lazy to switch the cams between cars. But I bought another so I can just use the dash cam for everyday driving. But if I’m out doing late night driving looking for some action then I’ll mount the action cam with the suction cup to my moon roof.

I use the action cam sometimes when I’m too lazy to switch the cams between cars. But I bought another so I can just use the dash cam for everyday driving. But if I’m out doing late night driving looking for some action then I’ll mount the action cam with the suction cup to my moon roof.

What's the 'Action' street where you live? Mine's Plano Road , lol

It's like Ricer fest every day on that road at about 5pm

Patio has been started on but just tearing up the concrete slab that is in place. Too wet too work. They were supposed to start Tuesday but been raining a ton over here....

7CC95E9F-C871-44BD-AFFA-23F39AD9269D.jpeg

this is 28 hours of rain....straight. Wednesday am till Thursday mid day.i dumped it once we had some sun but should have left it since it rained Thursday evening and night and today for like 4 hours already.

A1BF7A98-1EC4-44D2-AF37-BB3F30787D42.jpeg

4578A420-FAC2-4139-8A8B-EC10EA326DCF.jpeg

Back