Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Nearly 7000 people being notified this week they no longer have jobs at Boeing. Already, approximately 5500 people have already voluntarily left or retired early.

More likely to come later this summer. Add them to the 40,000,000 out of work from this pandemic.

At the moment, I have not received a notice so I am assuming I am safe. Will know better by Friday I guess.

Since our Clearwater Beach, Florida trip was cancelled due to the Rona.. Not sure when we are going to re-book it. It was supposed to be May 11th-16th. It would have been our first time to Clearwater Beach. :(
I’m supposed to be on an airplane heading to Italy right now......**** that ‘Rona

Damn @FooBird, i hope things go well with the job.

Just dealing with more rain and now 6 weeks and counting for our privacy fence to get installed. The permitting office took forever to cut the permit, but this is really driving me crazy when the fence guy initially called and said we will have it up in two weeks...

Other than that, i just take it day by day and check facebook marketplace religiously for "the one" to show up. Hope y'all are having a good week. Man i miss my Honda's...

I’m supposed to be on an airplane heading to Italy right now......**** that ‘Rona

damn. I’m so over this virus crap. I’ve been buried in data about it and the more I look the more pissed I get. Open **** back up and let’s get back to living our lives.

Good Morning!

6th gen Civic coupe revved at me this morning.
Me, excited, revvs back. My exhaust note is much louder.

Him, now concerned, turns at light.

Me:

tenor.gif

Just dealing with more rain and now 6 weeks and counting for our privacy fence to get installed. The permitting office took forever to cut the permit, but this is really driving me crazy when the fence guy initially called and said we will have it up in two weeks...

Other than that, i just take it day by day and check facebook marketplace religiously for "the one" to show up. Hope y'all are having a good week. Man i miss my Honda's...

How tall is your privacy fence going to be?

Here in my county - All fences over 42 inches high require a permit. Fences 42 inches or less in height do not require a permit unless located in a proposed or designated Historic District.

damn. I’m so over this virus crap. I’ve been buried in data about it and the more I look the more pissed I get. Open **** back up and let’s get back to living our lives.

I don't look at data/news/articles. If I see them on FB I just keep scrolling.

Good Morning!

Morning :wave:

How tall is your privacy fence going to be?

Here in my county - All fences over 42 inches high require a permit. Fences 42 inches or less in height do not require a permit unless located in a proposed or designated Historic District.

I don't look at data/news/articles. If I see them on FB I just keep scrolling.

Morning :wave:
It's a standard 6' privacy fence, but could fall under a similar provision.

They set the rails and posts today, finally...6 weeks later...tomorrow it should be finished!

Welp, it was bound to happen sooner or later. I just got pulled over and got a ticket. Cop showed me the laser, and it had 94 registered on it, but the he was chill and only wrote the ticket for 80. Dodged a bullet there for sure.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Also mostly at work and lurking on Marketplace, lol.

So normal day ;)

Welp, it was bound to happen sooner or later. I just got pulled over and got a ticket. Cop showed me the laser, and it had 94 registered on it, but the he was chill and only wrote the ticket for 80. Dodged a bullet there for sure.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

94 mph in a what mph zone?

Back