Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I'm starting to think that someone's using the garage as storage space for their sick Honda/Acura collection. That, or we have the coolest contractors on the face of the Earth. The White EG shiowed up late last week and the DB6(?) Integra showed up today. I've got my fingers crossed for a CRX.

...I still haven't worked up the courage to park closer to them. The Integra made it worse. I can feel the cars silently judging me.

Also none of these cars have stickers :mad:
I LOOKED.

IMG_20200602_064529.jpg

Morning :wave: Had an early day today since I needed to delivery a Census Kiosk to one of the sites I support. It had to be in place before 7am (when the polls open). Staff wanted it there no later than 6:45am so I had it all setup before then :)

Had Chic-Fil-A after I set it up as a thank you to myself :giggle: Had a leftover giftcard.

Clean eg’s are the business.

While I agree clean ones are nice.... I'm not a hatch fan :hiding:

Hell Yeah! :woot: Don't want to ruin them nice clean cars with stickers ;)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MatureUnluckyIndianglassfish-small.gif

@ethlar - You still in Philly or did you move somewhere else again? ;)

still in philly, just got here at the end of february, right in time for the start of the plagues or whatever apocalypse were currently phasing through

still in philly, just got here at the end of february, right in time for the start of the plagues or whatever apocalypse were currently phasing through

Yeah I thought it wasn't that long. Still have work to do though?

yup, i got 3 whole weeks in the hospital before they sent me to work from home. after about a month i started going back in till this week, looks like this week ill be back on work from home till the city calms down some

Back