Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Since gyms aren't open yet.. I've been walking pretty regularly every evening. I have a Samsung Gear S3 watch and have it set to 8k steps (per day - yes I could raise it but with COVID and more remote work I've been walking at work less). Anyways today makes 11 days in a row that I hit 8k steps. Most days are WELL over that (few 15k step days).

On the walk (around the neighborhood) I went past the lagoon/apartments and took this picture.

Edit: It's 4.1MB so I'll need to host it on Imgur. Please hold.

C8Ya53W.jpg
U can see the days I don’t wear my I watch. I usually average 21k steps, 10 miles a day. Not including me walking my dog almost everyday. I walk a LOT at work. B6880756-0BD8-4B2D-8E17-5D028FF2C99F.png

I feel naked if I don't wear my watch.. Also I feel naked if I don't wear my necklace. Wife got it for me in December 2002. Back when she was my gf.

I feel more naked when I don't have my necklace on versus my wedding ring.

It's that time again. Pull up a computer chair -- it's story time with ya boi Honda-Fan.

Got another stupid street encounter for you.

There I was, in my super-sweet LX Coupe cruising down Plano, when I was met with a rickety, crusty, decrepit paint truck (I think a Chevy Silverado 1500). I paid no attention to this purveyor of pigments until I noticed that he'd hung with me for like the last bazillion miles. I began to wonder, could this be a challenge? On my turf? In my Civic? I thought about being polite and letting this dude cruise on. But then he revved at me at the connector.

And you know, I'm nobody's street champion. I mean, my Civic is only nice to look at and ride in. It's not a racer.

But...uh...

View attachment 60831

So I unleashed the almighty i-VTEC and hung with this dude's Vortec or whatever up until the exit where I yielded to him...because he did need to turn, too. So let this be a lesson, people in my area! Don't be revvin' unless you wanna get clowned! #HONDALOUD #HONDAPROUD #DOWNTOCLOWN #AC_BLOW_COLD_WHILE_I ROLL_ON_GOLD

But seriously, my exhaust got so loud I thought it was going to explode, lmao
In TX aren't they real picky about noisy exhaust ?:flame: Perhaps you should learn how to do evasive maneuver's in your honda as they are very good at those. When someone try's to race you just go into the coffee shop- just ignore them. I had a reg civic driver who doesn't know you to drive around cars today, so I drove around him. It seemed to piss him off a bit showing him up, but I have a si not a common every day civic-a very big difference. Not to mention my hypergram rims and sticky firehawks are going to whip his cheapo butt.

Last edited:
In TX aren't they real picky about noisy exhaust ?:flame: Perhaps you should learn how to do evasive maneuver's in your honda as they are very good at those. When someone try's to race you just go into the coffee shop- just ignore them. I had a reg civic driver who doesn't know you to drive around cars today, so I drove around him. It seemed to piss him off a bit showing him up, but I have a si not a common every day civic-a very big difference. Not to mention my hypergram rims and sticky firehawks are going to whip his cheapo butt.

@sunofwolf No. Texas has some environmental initiatives when it comes to emissions ( if you're spewing oil smoke, you will get pulled over ), and a pretty famous one that deals with littering ( "Don't Mess With Texas" Initiative), but nothing really for noise unless you're just being a general repeated nuisance. Also, was the Civic driver just going slow? I don't understand. :scratches:

@sunofwolf No. Texas has some environmental initiatives when it comes to emissions ( if you're spewing oil smoke, you will get pulled over ), and a pretty famous one that deals with littering ( "Don't Mess With Texas" Initiative), but nothing really for noise unless you're just being a general repeated nuisance. Also, was the Civic driver just going slow? I don't understand. :scratches:
No the civic just didn't drive around a stopped car when the road was made just so he could go around the car. I guess being a srt-4 driver who is use to smoking civics all the time without even trying. When I was in a SI and he was in the 140HP civic vs 201 SI-quite a huge difference I would say and with fresh extremely sticky firehawks and fancy rims-not even a close match. But it wasn't a car problem-it was a dum dum driver problem:driving:

Nobody talks about chik fil a like that!

I haven't been on much with life being complete chaos in Fayetteville, NC. Between riots (not near where i live, that's across town), COVID, and my sons karate dojo opening back up, things have been busy. Not to mention working 6 days a week between my two jobs.

Side note: If you have a side account you save money in to support your car habit, or whatever you're into, don't let your wife borrow money from that account for anything. You will most likely never get it back no matter what she says...this **** is setting my plans way back...

Hope all y'all are doing well. They are beginning to relax the mask situation at work under certain conditions...sadly i dont often find myself in many of the acceptions, but it makes me wonder what the govt knows that i don't...

Wait till it gets in the 90’s. I have a feeling the mask rule will go away kinda quick.

Good Morning :wave: It's National Donut Day. Get your free donut wherever your local donut place is that is giving them away :)

Lookie what I just got as a gift from a coworker! BETTER WATCH OUT :rotfl:

View attachment 60836

Oh ****! That's illegal here. :eek:

You’re lucky I can’t reach through the phone and pop ya on the back of the head! “Gods” chicken isn’t crap! :giggle:

^ This :rotfl:

Struck a nerve with u guys I see. Haha

Yes! No one talks bad about the Lord's Chicken.

Side note: If you have a side account you save money in to support your car habit, or whatever you're into, don't let your wife borrow money from that account for anything. You will most likely never get it back no matter what she says...this **** is setting my plans way back...

But isn't it whatever is hers is hers and whatever is yours is hers? :giggle: :hiding:

My wife and I have separate accounts. Her names are on all my accounts and vice versa but she doesn't have a debit/bank card to any of my accounts nor do I for hers.

Wait till it gets in the 90’s. I have a feeling the mask rule will go away kinda quick.

Wait? It's been in the 90's n00b. It was 93F yesterday before the humidity.. Tomorrow is supposed to be 91F. Think mid-next week it's supposed to cool down and be in the mid-80's.

Back