Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Not here noob.

@JesseFB6 goong enjoy the cool weather cause after that..... washed my car last night and woke up to a random rain storm. Is it raining up there?

naw no rain. earlier in the week i checked the forecast and rain WAS predicted for Saturday with temperature of 65. NOW it shows just partly cloudy and 71

We had some thunderstorms around 8pm last night. It was raining pretty hard.

We are in a Flash Flood Watch starting at noon today throughout the night.

"Additional heavy rainfall is expected this afternoon as slow moving thunderstorms develop by midday and slide east during the afternoon and evening. Some areas could receive an additional 1 to 3 inches of rain"

We're supposed to have some sort of storm thingy happen this weekend? I'm confused as the forecast keeps changing, just like you guys are saying.

Afternoon. Gonna go out to dinner with some friends tonight. Pending the protest doesn’t get buck wild in my town. Everything within a mile from our city hall seems to be boarded up. Cops everywhere.

Had to do a complete clean on my fish tank tonight. It got too far on the dirty side and couldn't get it back right. I was down to 3 small cory catfish and needed to do something about it. Waiting on everything to stabilize before adding them back and getting a couple other fish to go along with them.
20200605_220031.jpg

Who wants the upcoming Insight....I mean Accord! No wait, the new Civic....

:giggle:

20B73CA3-26AD-4202-8B34-44E959E7A865.png

Well today sucked...new fridge got here, took the old one apart and set it in the garage, took the new one apart to get it in the house, put it back together....and door won't open. Same width as the old one but the doors are thicker and since it's so close to the wall it won't open all the way. So they took it back and looks like we are back to looking again. That's just the kind of luck I've got.

Who wants the upcoming Insight....I mean Accord! No wait, the new Civic....

:giggle:

View attachment 60841

It's getting so hard to tell them apart now :scratches:

Lake day at the in-laws....

View attachment 60842
Nice!! If I ever get to go to a Lakehouse I'm definitely blasting Biggie's "Juicy" at max volume :rotfl:

Well today sucked...new fridge got here, took the old one apart and set it in the garage, took the new one apart to get it in the house, put it back together....and door won't open. Same width as the old one but the doors are thicker and since it's so close to the wall it won't open all the way. So they took it back and looks like we are back to looking again. That's just the kind of luck I've got.
Ah, man -- I'm sorry that happened :sadbanana:. Have you been able to spot anything similar?

Back