Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Haven't had a chance to look yet. Looked at similar ones to the one we were going to get, but they don't have anything smaller like it. This is what we were going with. https://www.cafeappliances.com/appliances/cfe28tp3md1/overview

DANG!! This thing makes hot water!?

And then some of the other models have Keurigs built in??

tenor.gif

Went to Panda Express because they have some new Pepper Steak item that I like. While that was tasty, the real surprise was in the bag:

IMG_20200606_125059.jpg

hot water? pfft. get one with a touch screen tv in it.
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/produc...RETheTaQT6cXC3qI-30aArndEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

i spent way too much time explaining to my wife why we didnt need this fridge.

credit card almost paid off.
sent steve at e tunez an email about exhaust and he actually recommends yonaka instead of full race for reduced noise but same exhaust flow. i just cant justify spending over double on full race.

Last edited:
I really want to replace my fridge with one with a water and ice dispenser pretty bad. When ever I want a cold glass of water the Brita filter is empty because I'm the only one that fills it.

June usually snaps like this in Texas; In July and August we have sustained 100+ degree days where the news gives warnings about not going outside. It also stops raining completely, which makes it more miserable.

I have sunscreens over all of the windows and dark curtains to keep the A/C from overworking for specifically this period of 3-4 months.

I'm in complete artificial darkness right now, rofl

Time to hide from the sun until October!

View attachment 60850

I wish. We're headed to Eastern Washington in a couple of weekends so we can experience what unlocked life is like again. They're gonna be in Phase 3 (75% capacity + gatherings of 50 people) by the end of the month while Seattle is still in Phase 1 of lockdown (25% capacity + 5 contacts outside of household/week).

weather has been pretty mild here the last few days. hot in the sun but stays 73-74F in the house with windows open. ive got a 8 foot high 4 foot wide front door with no screen door. im getting a retractable screen door installed asap to get all the cross flow through the house.

side note. anyone know if running no Cat will damage a stock exhaust system? i feel like mines getting louder every week. the pops during shifts sound a little louder now.

Back