Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Some of my vendors live down there and cross over everyday. Interesting to see if they show up tomorrow. Looks like their bombeleros have their work cut out for them.

my choices are to either buy something dirt cheap that needs work. or save up like $5000 for something that needs work.

rusty hood isnt a problem. rest of it is decent. grind off the rust, bondo and paint it.
Im in the same boat... the struggle is real

Good Morning!

I got to talk to the owner of the white EG hatch from my upload a few pages ago; Can confirm that he owns the other two hatches and is using the parking garage to store them all while he fixes them.

They are also all stock according to him-- but they do have some subframe and suspension stuff done to them.

Oh man, I can’t wait to get this thing in my car
7348c87910c01acd33773aa6a29aaa74.jpg

I got to talk to the owner of the white EG hatch from my upload a few pages ago; Can confirm that he owns the other two hatches and is using the parking garage to store them all while he fixes them.

Work doesn't care he keeps them all there?

Morning. I hit snooze a minimum of 20 times this morning.

I was supposed to go golfing this morning (1st time) with some co-workers but it was cancelled due to thunderstorms but I was so worried I was going to oversleep I set a ton of alarms. I woke up at 1:30am thinking I overslept.. :eek:

when ever i go to look at a used car i find telling the seller that im a mechanic and can only see the issues with the car it makes low balling an offer easier to do.

Work doesn't care he keeps them all there?

I was supposed to go golfing this morning (1st time) with some co-workers but it was cancelled due to thunderstorms but I was so worried I was going to oversleep I set a ton of alarms. I woke up at 1:30am thinking I overslept.. :eek:

U should hit the range a couple times first otherwise ur just paying money to go drinking with ur buddies.

U should hit the range a couple times first otherwise ur just paying money to go drinking with ur buddies.

I went to the range 2 weeks ago and again last night. I'll go a few more times before they pick a reschedule date.

I went to the range 2 weeks ago and again last night. I'll go a few more times before they pick a reschedule date.

Ever been to TopGolf??? I was practically "living" there for a while before COVID-19 happened. I go there like 1-2 times a week. I love that place !

Ever been to TopGolf??? I was practically "living" there for a while before COVID-19 happened. I go there like 1-2 times a week. I love that place !

Unfortunately the closest one to me is about 1.5 hours away (without traffic) plus tolls. So no Top Golf for me.

I go to a place called Hodges here in Escondido. But there a par 3 golf course that lets us on for $15 so we usually do that.

At my old gig we had a team that was in DAL and they used to always go to Top Golf for team outtings. We were always so jelly here when they got to go. It looks like a blast and I don't even golf.

Does anyone take Vitamin Supplements?

Nope sorry. I don't take any pills.

I go to a place called Hodges here in Escondido. But there a par 3 golf course that lets us on for $15 so we usually do that.

Damn that's not bad to get some practice.

At my old gig we had a team that was in DAL and they used to always go to Top Golf for team outtings. We were always so jelly here when they got to go. It looks like a blast and I don't even golf.

If I had one closer than 1.5 hours (plus traffic and tolls) then I'd go!

Back