Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

At my old gig we had a team that was in DAL and they used to always go to Top Golf for team outtings. We were always so jelly here when they got to go. It looks like a blast and I don't even golf.

I'm not a golfer. I'm telling you this. TopGolf is so much fun with a group of friends. Swinging balls, drinking and eating their amazing dishes. What more can we ask for? It is the best place to relax and hang out. I can't wait for it to open again. TopGolf in Glendale, AZ is literally less than 10 minutes away from me.

Top Golf is super fun! I went for my bday this year before they started shutting everything down. The wifey knows a guy that works there so we don’t have to pay to play.

Top Golf is super fun! I went for my bday this year before they started shutting everything down. The wifey knows a guy that works there so we don’t have to pay to play.

I'd join you at anytime no matter what. It is super duper relaxing and fun like you said. I went there last year for my birthday too ! I go there just about every weekend and I take my daughter there with me too. It is the best place to go and have fun. I really miss TopGolf and already looking forward for my local to open again already !!!!!!!

They’re trying to build one down in mission bay. On the water over looking downtown San Diego. They did a proposal but were way under prepared. I think they’re about to submit another since the property is up for sale.

They’re trying to build one down in mission bay. On the water over looking downtown San Diego. They did a proposal but were way under prepared. I think they’re about to submit another since the property is up for sale.

If they do, I'm down meeting out there for fun and any 9th Civic members can join us all.

@fahnix is out here too. He’s the only member I’ve ever met from this forum. We’re scattered all over the US. @Honda-Fan its a two day drive.

As for the active members.. I've met @Nomar06 and @ethlar . Only special people get to meet the Famous @webby . I've met a good bit of members that aren't active much anymore though.

Lol! Most of the driving would be just getting out of my own freaking state!

View attachment 60895

Only 21 hours?! Lucky!

MD to San Diego.JPG

I do have around $700 in Southwest credit for two cancelled flights. Hmmm :think:

I have a buddy in San Diego so I could see him also. My wife would want to go as we've both never been to the West Coast and wanted to do a trip together out that way.

I do have around $700 in Southwest credit for two cancelled flights. Hmmm :think:

I have a buddy in San Diego so I could see him also. My wife would want to go as we've both never been to the West Coast and wanted to do a trip together out that way.

That sounds like a great getaway plan. You and your wife will appreciate and enjoy what West Coast has to offer. Pacific Southwest and Pacific Northwest are different. I love the whole West Coast. I lived in all three states next to Pacific Ocean. :eyebrows:

Back