Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I feel like one was $9.99 for quite a while unless I’m crazy

yes, but the free one is no longer available. i get google play money for taking surveys on my phone so i just downloaded it for free. i'll try it out next drive.

Morning :wave:

I get google play money for taking surveys on my phone so i just downloaded it for free. i'll try it out next drive.

I do the surveys also but never know what to spend money on.. I use some of it to pay for extra Google Drive space lol

How much do you guys get paid for the surveys and how long do they take?

usually theyre like one question, usually around 10 cents a survey for me. sometimes they're more if they ask a few questions. ive had a lot about youtube videos. a lot of them are reoccurring questions.

well that vw golf is a bust. buddy hasnt even registered the vehicle in his name yet ( bought the car and then decided to buy a newer truck instead ) and backed out of the agreed upon price and bumped it up to $850. in ontario you need whats called a used vehicle package to transfer ownership and he keeps saying you dont. not worth the hassle for a beat up german car. back to searching.

How much do you guys get paid for the surveys and how long do they take?

It varies from survey to survey. $.10 to around $.50 per survey I've had.

Usually mine ask me if I was at X place and do I have a receipt. If I have a receipt do I want to share (I say no).

I used to do the survey thing. Turned out I was making about $2/hour doing it. Wasn’t worth it to me.

What's the protocol for fire season?? :confuzzled::confuzzled:

hope that your house isn't in the path of the fire. If it is in the path, the fire dept will usually come around and mandate people to evacuate the area. Otherwise, you go on with life and basically smell smoke till it's all extinguished. We've had days where surrounding states are on fire and you can have strong smoke smells on windy days. If crews can't get to the fire by ground, they'll usually fly planes or helicopters and dump water almost around the clock.

hope that your house isn't in the path of the fire. If it is in the path, the fire dept will usually come around and mandate people to evacuate the area. Otherwise, you go on with life and basically smell smoke till it's all extinguished. We've had days where surrounding states are on fire and you can have strong smoke smells on windy days. If crews can't get to the fire by ground, they'll usually fly planes or helicopters and dump water almost around the clock.

Whoa. That's insane! Doesn't the smoke make you sick? Or do you wear some sort of respirator?? :confuzzled:

@Honda-Fan There’s really nothing to prevent fires here. Santa Ana’s are perfect fuel for them. Then u add all the dry brush here. U have to be here during the Santa Ana’s to really get what I’m saying. When Escondido was last on fire it looked like a war zone. No visibility. Streets were covered in ashes. Couldn’t breath. Every mountain was lit on fire. Honestly its scary especially if I you live in the outskirts of the city.

@Honda-Fan There’s really nothing to prevent fires here. Santa Ana’s are perfect fuel for them. Then u add all the dry brush here. U have to be here during the Santa Ana’s to really get what I’m saying. When Escondido was last on fire it looked like a war zone. No visibility. Streets were covered in ashes. Couldn’t breath. Every mountain was lit on fire. Honestly its scary especially if I you live in the outskirts of the city.

:eek::eek::eek: I read up some more about this, and HOLY CRAP.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/what-are-santa-ana-winds-2/343027

Back