Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

crackle tune works. its kind of fun. not sure how long i'll keep it on. cant imagine what it sounds like with a full 3 inch exhaust.

Hit us up with that sound clip?

4C1Q.gif

The expiration date is a little concerning on this offer, but this summer they've been 2 dollars on Wednesdays near here. You generally have to either use the app or have some sort of coupon representation of this before they accept. It's kinda secret-ish.

View attachment 61159

If only you had shared it yesterday morning... I would've whop myself a whopper or two. Dangnabbit !

And oh, good morning everyone !!! :thumbsup: Who drinks coffee and what kind of coffee? I usually go with Monster Java Mean Bean. Whenever I get a chance and nearby Dutch Bros Coffee, I get myself an ER911 blended all-season round. I get hot whenever I feel it is cold on that day. :)

:wave: Morning.

I'm off today to help my sister move into her new apartment. Fortunately it's a close move. She has been living with my parents during this transition period for her. Apartments are right up the street (less than 1 mile or so lol)

I'm off today to help my sister move into her new apartment. Fortunately it's a close move. She has been living with my parents during this transition period for her. Apartments are right up the street (less than 1 mile or so lol)

I never like moving day at all. Packing is worst than unloading. Since you guys are close by, it'll be a breeze. How is weather at the moment in Baltimore?

If only you had shared it yesterday morning... I would've whop myself a whopper or two. Dangnabbit !

And oh, good morning everyone !!! :thumbsup: Who drinks coffee and what kind of coffee? I usually go with Monster Java Mean Bean. Whenever I get a chance and nearby Dutch Bros Coffee, I get myself an ER911 blended all-season round. I get hot whenever I feel it is cold on that day. :)

I don't drink coffee, but the guys at work like Folgers a lot. Is Monster Java both coffee and an energy drink?

Good Morning!
...Is it a lot of stuff? :hiding:

I never like moving day at all. Packing is worst than unloading. Since you guys are close by, it'll be a breeze. How is weather at the moment in Baltimore?

It's actually cooler than it has been.

Currently 77F with 81% humidity and a dewpoint of 71F.
...Is it a lot of stuff? :hiding:

My sister doesn't have a "TON" of stuff since she was living with my parents but my niece does have a lot of toys/crap that is in boxes..

Two more of my neighbors put their houses up for sale. That’s makes four in a col de sac of 10. Is everyone planning to move outta Cali?

Last edited:
Two more of my neighbors put their houses up for sale. That’s makes for in a col de sac of 10. Is everyone planning to move outta Cali?

My parents are moving out of CA after living there all their life....

ugh. Those are gross. They use to have flavored ones in a liquor store by me. Don’t know how people could drink them.

Fugg those kind of flavored drinks. I don't drink those scheisse at all. I used to drink 4Loko when I was in my 20's and now that scheisse is nasty as feck. Plus I've seen peers and strangers hallucinated off of that scheisse. I'm old skool and I rather stick with OG lager flavor.

Seems like a lot of people are in fear of losing their homes from losing their jobs

If they continue to allow work from home, I’d peace out of the surrounding SF area too. It’s an expensive place to rent/own a house etc

Two more of my neighbors put their houses up for sale. That’s makes four in a col de sac of 10. Is everyone planning to move outta Cali?

I have extended family that has left after being there their whole lives. My folks are talking about it as they approach retirement.

Back