Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

If they continue to allow work from home, I’d peace out of the surrounding SF area too. It’s an expensive place to rent/own a house etc

Im kind of feeling that way here in Seattle area. My 1700 sq ft house is now worth nearly $800k. Everything is expensive and if we continue WFH through the rest of the year, other than the rare trip to the factory floor or flight line, what keeps me here? Well, my girlfriend is deep in the hyper luxurious home staging industry which thrives off those multi-million dollar mansions in the cities east of Seattle. She does quite well and don’t wanna screw that up. But long-term, even here in WA, we don’t know.

Man I was thinking about buying a place early next year. So confused about pretty much every aspect of my life now haha.

If they continue to allow work from home, I’d peace out of the surrounding SF area too. It’s an expensive place to rent/own a house etc

Even though we just bought, I'm still considering the move to Vegas and just keeping this as an investment property. It's just too dang pricey to live here, and I really don't take advantage of the stuff that we pay the premium for.

NC aint the chrapest out there, but we have beaches and pretty decent cost of living. WARNING: They will tax you for everything here. If you have a car, there's a tax for that, wanna drive that car on the road to work? There's a tax for that. Do you want to own a pet? There's prolly a tax for that too, but we have mountains and beaches and it's NOT California...

Okay, so it sounds like a lot of y'all are lookin' to move to a new place. So uh, as a Texan... I uhh would like to extend an invitation to ...

COME TO TEXAS

SafeSpottedHyena-size_restricted.gif

YEAH BUDDY, WE GOT SPACE FOR ALL Y'ALL! BRING YOUR FAMILY. BRING YOUR KIDS. BRING YOUR DOG. BRING YOUR NEIGHBOR'S DOG. BRING EVERYBODY!

DON'T LISTEN TO THE HATERS THAT DON'T WANT NEW PEOPLE COMING IN -- THEY SUCK, AND THEY NEED TO LEAVE.

COME ON, AND BRING SOME CACTUS COOLER, TOO!

Prolly the only state I’d move to. Or Alabama lol. I have family out there.

busted out the stock exhaust. Gonna head out to mammoth next week and don’t wanna go deaf. Taking a super long weekend. It’s gonna be fun rippin out there on e85. 395 at 10pm is a fun place to be in a fun little car. Hopefully I’ll get some sick pics and vids. 420DE23A-2AED-46C3-AF11-A4A56AAD223F.jpeg

Dear Diary,

Today Nomar noticed my picture and soon, he'll begin to send me free delicious food like the kind he eats on the regular because of his Celebrity Chef Wife. He suspects nothing.

My Efforts will reach fruition soon-- and I'll take up permanent residence in Flavor Town.

tenor.gif

Rub-a-dub-dub, Thanks for the grub
-Honda-Fan

Your evil mind games won’t work on me....

I eat all the nomz

Okay, so it sounds like a lot of y'all are lookin' to move to a new place. So uh, as a Texan... I uhh would like to extend an invitation to ...

COME TO TEXAS

SafeSpottedHyena-size_restricted.gif

YEAH BUDDY, WE GOT SPACE FOR ALL Y'ALL! BRING YOUR FAMILY. BRING YOUR KIDS. BRING YOUR DOG. BRING YOUR NEIGHBOR'S DOG. BRING EVERYBODY!

DON'T LISTEN TO THE HATERS THAT DON'T WANT NEW PEOPLE COMING IN -- THEY SUCK, AND THEY NEED TO LEAVE.

COME ON, AND BRING SOME CACTUS COOLER, TOO!

dont forget theres practically no taxes on anything compared to some other places

NC aint the chrapest out there, but we have beaches and pretty decent cost of living. WARNING: They will tax you for everything here. If you have a car, there's a tax for that, wanna drive that car on the road to work? There's a tax for that. Do you want to own a pet? There's prolly a tax for that too, but we have mountains and beaches and it's NOT California...

Washington
10.1% sales tax
1.1% of value of car in annual registration fee
High property taxes
Toll roads that flex between $.75 to $10 depending on day.
No income tax

Hit us up with that sound clip?

4C1Q.gif

I tried yesterday but had my phone out the window and it was all wind noise. I'll try again. I changed the tune so it does t do it all the time and reduced timing so it wasn't as often. I found it annoying on the way home. If a normal person heard it they'd think my car was running bad.

Good Morning!

dont forget theres practically no taxes on anything compared to some other places
Washington
10.1% sales tax
1.1% of value of car in annual registration fee
High property taxes
Toll roads that flex between $.75 to $10 depending on day.
No income tax

...We skip out on a lot of those taxes because we rake most of our state income out of real estate property taxes. :oops:

Sales Tax 8.25%
Vehicle Use 6.25%* (*of 80% of the vehicle's worth new if it is used)
Real Estate Property Tax rates here are 1.81%.
No State Income Tax
Toll Roads flex between $.50 and $1.75, but the 'Money Spots' are pretty frequent. A commute from my house to my job is $11.00 round trip.

I believe the threat of RIFing has passed for me, but at a pretty terrible cost. :(

One of our upper managers (not mine specifically) was found dead at his home yesterday.

2 more hours until quittin' time :woot:

Around 5pm I need to go with my sister to pick up a dining room table and chairs for her new apartment.

Yesterday my wife, my dad and I helped her. My mom helped but inside with putting dishes and other stuff away as my mom had shoulder surgery a few months ago. Also my mom watched my niece (6 years old) to make sure she didn't get in our way lol

I'm beat today.

2 more hours until quittin' time :woot:

Around 5pm I need to go with my sister to pick up a dining room table and chairs for her new apartment.

Yesterday my wife, my dad and I helped her. My mom helped but inside with putting dishes and other stuff away as my mom had shoulder surgery a few months ago. Also my mom watched my niece (6 years old) to make sure she didn't get in our way lol

I'm beat today.

You're a good brother.

What the F is this sh*t....

Following Fords idiocy and chopping off car sales???

A9F3CA95-F28E-473F-9649-FC7D90B233A4.jpeg

Back