Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Also started a 30 day push-up “challenge”. Trying to squeeze out 100 a day for 30 days.

Day 2 is today and I’m struggling, lol.

Haven’t set foot in a gym in 4 years or so.....pray for me!

After a week or two you’ll stop being sore. Stay with it man.

I should start doing gym related things

I was good until COVID hit and the gyms closed.... Now I try to walk every day after work (2 miles) sometimes with the wife.

<--- typing this while I'm eating Chic-Fil-A breakfast :hiding:

<--- typing this while I'm eating Chic-Fil-A breakfast

Don't feel bad, I'm having cookies for breakfast. 'Cause I'm an ADULT.

giphy.gif

I haven't had cookies and milk in forever! Milk does a number to my stomach :(

Putting in 8 hours then driving to mammoth later. Have the car all ready and prepped so I can jump in and take off when I get off. Might take a nap first though.

Putting in 8 hours then driving to mammoth later. Have the car all ready and prepped so I can jump in and take off when I get off. Might take a nap first though.

Nice :thumbsup: How long you at Mammoth for?

I was good until COVID hit and the gyms closed.... Now I try to walk every day after work (2 miles) sometimes with the wife.

<--- typing this while I'm eating Chic-Fil-A breakfast :hiding:

i used to manage a ton of walking around the hospital, now im working from home 3/5 days

I tried doing a push up challenge at the beginning of the year. Ended up not being able to use my left arm for a couple weeks. Went to the doc and found out I have subacromial bursitis, so no more pushups for me. He said I'm good to do pulling action, but should refrain from pushing. So I've been going the pull up route. Not gonna embarrass myself with how many I can do tho. It's just sad. :giggle:

:( Aww. Well -- maybe cookies and Oatmilk?

I tried oatmilk, almond milk, ect. Nothing is the same as regular milk but some were close. I take a pill every morning for lactose and it helps or I'll take a pill before eating meals with milk/dairy.

i used to manage a ton of walking around the hospital, now im working from home 3/5 days

Yikes. Yeah I'm going to less sites and doing as much as I can remotely so my steps are definitely down. My Samsung Gear S3 watch tells me so lol

:yeahthat:

I thought that I was going to hate it. But I think I might feel the exact opposite.

BRING ON THE ELECTRIC VEHICLES!!!! :hitit:

:yeahthat:

I thought that I was going to hate it. But I think I might feel the exact opposite.

BRING ON THE ELECTRIC VEHICLES!!!! :hitit:

I'm actually excited for electric vehicles. Imagine how much horsepower a *commuter* class car will have in like the next decade with this sorta tech.

SO YEAH, WHERE'S THE HONDA E?!

tenor.gif

Back