Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I only fux with those now. The regular Flamin' Hot just don't do it anymore since Xxtra Flamin' Hot came out.

I eat the whole bag in one sitting with no drink. AND lick my fingers afterwards.

giphy.gif

I can eat some hot **** but those are too hardcore to be enjoyable. Ur hardcore man.

padres definitely going to make a run for it this season. definitely possible with a 60 game season we’ll see if they can get past La tho (;

They’ve been offering up deals like that for quite a while now. I ALMOST went that route before reading up on the Roush Supercharger. Really good deal if you just want a turn key package though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What stopped you after reading up on the Roush? Good or bad?

We use SCCM! Freaking can't live without it.

For serious. As long as it's working properly that is.

I can eat some hot **** but those are too hardcore to be enjoyable. Ur hardcore man.

200w.gif

What stopped you after reading up on the Roush? Good or bad?

200w.gif

Positive Displacement vs Centrifugal Blower.
You don’t really get that boosted feeling with the Roush. You also don’t really have as much room to grow like you would with a Vortech Supercharger.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

How long does it take for the image to lay down for you? You guys using SCCM?

Well considering this machine was still on Win7... My remote location doesn't get the full speeds because they don't want to "slow" down the site... I think it takes about 2 hours to lay down the image then time for all the Windows updates (since our Delivery Team whom maintains the images doesn't want to update the Win7 images). I believe there is around 80 Windows updates after imaging.. :rolleyes:

Then waiting for SCCM to update.. ugh.

Not what I wanted to think about at 10pm.. Thanks man. I started the imaging process before I left for work and I'll have to assign it to an OU then it will put the packages it needs so that won't happen until tomorrow morning when I get in (0700).

We use SCCM! Freaking can't live without it.

Hell yeah! We use Bomgar for remoting to users.

^ this.

Throwback to when I drove across Canada from Toronto to Edmonton in this. Never being able to put it into 5th gear and having to ditch some boxes to shave some weight off the trailer about an hour into the journey.

FB-IMG-1596022077640.jpg

Damn! How long did it take you?

i dont remember, it was like 8-9 years ago. probably something like 4 days. also traveled with a dog and a cat. also remember a hill in northern ontario that was so steep that i almost didnt make it up and almost had to down shift into 1st to make it while semi trucks were passing me.

i dont remember, it was like 8-9 years ago. probably something like 4 days. also traveled with a dog and a cat. also remember a hill in northern ontario that was so steep that i almost didnt make it up and almost had to down shift into 1st to make it while semi trucks were passing me.

Damn Daniel...

Crazy man. No way uhaul would’ve let u do that down here lol.

i cant believe they let me do it. that engine was a junkyard swap too. didnt burn a drop of oil and it looked clean when we got to edmonton.

Dude! The Gears and Gasoline guys tried to flex their trip up to Alaska in modded cars as grueling, but driving an EK ACROSS CANADA with a hitched UHAUL is next level!

Damn Daniel...

His name isn't Daniel.. It's James :giggle: :hiding:

Dude! The Gears and Gasoline guys tried to flex their trip up to Alaska in modded cars as grueling, but driving an EK ACROSS CANADA with a hitched UHAUL is next level!

I watch their videos... but their latest series (Built Evo vs Tesla Road Trip) was meh.

I watch their videos... but their latest series (Built Evo vs Tesla Road Trip) was meh.

The roadtrip one was probably the last one I saw. It takes some of the heat out of what you're doing (endurance-wise) if you basically get like free parts from Advance Auto the whole time.

Back