Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Forgot they were having lunch at work. They cooked burgers and sausages.

I had cheeseburger, sausage, macaroni salad and chips :)

Definitely saves a lot of money. And then turns into a passion. I’ve learned a ton since being here. From how to run e85 to pulling a trans it’s all here in the forum step by step. Honestly good dudes here too. I feel like that’s why a lot of the guys who sold off their civics still frequent the forum.
Thats why i stuck around for a few years between my 9th gens. Good people and super helpful with questions about stuff outside our 9th gens.

Long day at work...got put in an area to fill in for a coworker that wasnt there today and it was problems all day. But i don't work in the office anymore, back on track to training up for inspector, so I'm looking forward to that! Seems like everyone is doing well. Glad to hear it. It's definitely another night for a beer, and it'll be my first saturday off in about 2 months, i need it, lol.

Took the wifey out to learn driving a manual in the ST. Prob not the greatest car to learn but she got it moving. I think the clutch pedal is a little “stiffer” than say a regular civic manual clutch pedal.

She was all freaked out at first and had to think about every movement the first couple tries. By the end she wasn’t really thinking or looking at the shifter, she was just doing it.

I’d say we did 30 start and stops and there were a handful where she didn’t stall once or twice and maybe 2 “smooth” take offs from first.

I think the hardest part is operating the clutch pedal smoothly. We are going to try working on just clutching in and out next time.
On a flat road my ST will engage 1st and roll out with no gas. So I’ll have her work on that.

Buying a nice telecaster or something like that is a good investment especially if u keep it in a case. My dad has an original les Paul junior made by the man himself that he kept in the case since he first bought it. I think he paid ~100 I’m sure the thing is valued in the tens of thousands.

with that said epiphones are dope cheap guitars.

Lefty. That’ll drive up the price even more. Or u can do what jimmy Hendrix did.

my next instrument investment is a nice Fender Jazz bass. 5 string if I can find it.

ya a few times i thought about stringing up a righty but eh lol
i had originally learned on my sisters right handed yamaha acoustic. she taught me how to play creedence down on the corner... basically upside down lol

Back