Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Talked with the realtor again this evening, he said he's going to get them to get it fixed a little better before it's finished.

He is also going to ask the builder about us moving to a different lot that would possibly be a better situation for us.

So the realtor is going to ask the builder about changing lots tomorrow morning. I have drawn in roughly where the house they are currently doing for us and the proposed new lot. If y'all had the option which one would you go with, the rectangle lot or the pie shaped lot?
SUB2.jpg

Edit: should have said there rectangle lot is what we are currently started on. The house is about 60 feet by wide and 58 feet deep.

Last edited:
So the realtor is going to ask the builder about changing lots tomorrow morning. I have drawn in roughly where the house they are currently doing for us and the proposed new lot. If y'all had the option which one would you go with, the rectangle lot or the pie shaped lot?
View attachment 61685

Edit: should have said there rectangle lot is what we are currently started on. The house is about 60 feet by wide and 58 feet deep.
Can you get lot 20, 22 or 23? Lol

I would say keep the lot you are in unless the pie shape lot gives you at least 30ft from the back of the house to the property line.

Here's a couple pics. Hard to tell how much it is though in them.
Is the road on the right and your garage on the left?

No way to push the house back? Then can grade the slope To have less incline?

This is our place. The yellow is the property line. Purple is a slope. So from the house to the begging of the purple is about 25ft or so. The purple is about 10ft wide and rises about 5-6ft at most on the far right and on the far left is maybe a foot of rise. It’s not horrible to mow but it’s not fun either.

2C476130-CCD9-4923-B150-252FEF56DA5A.jpeg

And yes, we are the only house in the entire hood of 70 houses with a turn in our driveway. Dumbass builder should have turned the house a bit which would of created less of a turn on the driveway.

Can you get lot 20, 22 or 23? Lol

I would say keep the lot you are in unless the pie shape lot gives you at least 30ft from the back of the house to the property line.

unfortunately those 3 are sold already.
The pie shaped lot is 153 feet from the shortest point of the road to the back line of the lot. So with the house 45 feet back plus the length of the house there would be about 50 feet or so between the house and back line.

Is the road on the right and your garage on the left?

No way to push the house back? Then can grade the slope To have less incline?

The house is as far back as they would go without adding to the price(for the extra concrete for the driveway)

Does 21 have a building on it already, or it’s gone and you’d just be backing up to the other homes behind? Do you have any idea what you back up to on the other lot? The pie shape you back up into 4 homes maybe? Just empty space behind 19? Farm? Future homes?

Does 21 have a building on it already, or it’s gone and you’d just be backing up to the other homes behind? Do you have any idea what you back up to on the other lot? The pie shape you back up into 4 homes maybe? Just empty space behind 19? Farm? Future homes?
That building has been removed already. 3 of the houses behind that lot were built by the same builder and the other is an older house that has been there for years already.

Behind lot 19 is a small farm that's about 3 acres. I wouldn't think you could put multiple houses on it considering the shape, it's long and narrow.

Oh and if you do 21, make sure you offset the house from the incoming road at least a little if possible. I knew someone who lived almost directly straight from the road in a spot like that and they had headlights into their living room from every car that drove down the road at night which bugged them.

Oh and if you do 21, make sure you offset the house from the incoming road at least a little if possible. I knew someone who lived almost directly straight from the road in a spot like that and they had headlights into their living room from every car that drove down the road at night which bugged them.
Yeah we thought about that also, there's only one room on the front of the house and it will be a playroom for my son. All the other bedrooms and living room are on the back side of the house

I think it’s a converted jdm mini truck.
Ahh it's a Subaru Sambar passenger variant -> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Subaru_Sambar

The Subaru Sambar is a cabover kei truck and microvan (passenger variant: Subaru Dias Wagon) manufactured by Subaru, a division of Subaru Corporation (formerly known as Fuji Heavy Industries), specifically for the Japanese market.

DID SOMEONE SAY MICRO CAR
WHERE
I WANT IT

source.gif

Back