Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Morning!

Saw a CLEAN 240sx on the way to work that pulled a FAT rev! I of course knew my place and didn't try to get closer to them because I'm a responsible mature adult like @bootyluvr

It's definitely not that I tried and they pulled away instantly with loud turbo noises

Nope

Not That

We should start a 9th discord... @bootyluvr

:thumbsup: I'll create one right now.

Morning!

Saw a CLEAN 240sx on the way to work that pulled a FAT rev! I of course knew my place and didn't try to get closer to them because I'm a responsible mature adult like @bootyluvr

Morning :wave:

He rev'd at you? I read that as you rev'd at him :giggle:

Responsible Mature Adult.. I like the way that sounds. Better than what some call me. "Grandpa" :hiding:

Cold morning intake Temps

Screenshot-20200918-074900-Hondata.jpg

You got the Hondata Complete App? I see it has 4.7/5 reviews. What is your experience with it and how long have you had it? Is it worth $15?

:thumbsup: I'll create one right now.

Morning :wave:

He rev'd at you? I read that as you rev'd at him :giggle:

Responsible Mature Adult.. I like the way that sounds. Better than what some call me. "Grandpa" :hiding:

Good morning ! PM me the discord link if created, please?

Last edited:
Also if you have any suggestions for the Discord Server please let me know.

Channels (voice or text) that you would like let me know. I'm open to suggestions.

So we were a no-go on changing lots for our house. The loan the builder had was for that lot and couldn't be changed. He is making it work out for us though. He is going to build a retaining wall just at the property line beside the garage 32 feet long to give us about 5-6 feet of flat ground going around the garage, which is what I wanted. Will taper the wall back down on the ends so it all flows good. Best thing is we don't have to pay for the wall to be done.

So we were a no-go on changing lots for our house. The loan the builder had was for that lot and couldn't be changed. He is making it work out for us though. He is going to build a retaining wall just at the property line beside the garage 32 feet long to give us about 5-6 feet of flat ground going around the garage, which is what I wanted. Will taper the wall back down on the ends so it all flows good. Best thing is we don't have to pay for the wall to be done.

Glad it worked out for what you wanted.

Back