Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

You got the Hondata Complete App? I see it has 4.7/5 reviews. What is your experience with it and how long have you had it? Is it worth $15?

$15? though it was $10? i used my google survey money to pay for it so it was free. i like it. more info and better lay out than the free one had. i think its worth the money. wish i could figure out how to mirror my phone properly on my radio so it shows up there.

$15? though it was $10? i used my google survey money to pay for it so it was free. i like it. more info and better lay out than the free one had. i think its worth the money. wish i could figure out how to mirror my phone properly on my radio so it shows up there.
Ohhh yeah! I've got some that I probably need to spend before it starts expiring.

22979ac12c0e9d17c85e2cc11b06f3fe.jpg

I don't know if you have an iphone or not. I hope this link is what you are looking for. I just googled it up and found it. Let me know if it is what you're looking for or not. I'm curious about it for myself as well.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrWdnECUZ28

Weird. I don't see that app in the Play store.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200918-091453.png
    Screenshot_20200918-091453.png
    312.8 KB · Views: 6
I was expecting the app being an universal app? That sucks
I wonder what functionality that has that I'm missing from the regular. I also have an iPhone and iPad, so I would consider buying it still. Might be kinda sick to mount my iPad for the sole purpose of using it for Hondata.

I've got an android. The mirrored screen on the radio isn't the right size when I did it. I only tried once.

Just did some math. I made $16500 more last year at this time than this year. Covid.

I've got an android. The mirrored screen on the radio isn't the right size when I did it. I only tried once.

Just did some math. I made $16500 more last year at this time than this year. Covid.
Well now I'm confused. Dunno why I didn't see it in the store.

Ouch. Sorry man. That really blows.

Damn that’s a big hit.

Well now I'm confused. Dunno why I didn't see it in the store.

Ouch. Sorry man. That really blows.
the one you posted is the one i got. the one eldiablo posted looks like either a 3rd party or iphone specific one?

House electrical is getting upgraded at the end of October. Upgrade will more than double capacity and add some much needed new circuits and overhead lighting.

the one you posted is the one i got. the one eldiablo posted looks like either a 3rd party or iphone specific one?

You just have the standard one? how'd you get that sweet theme on it?

9th discord going off with its 5 members lol

Blowing up over there! Luckily for me the day we decided to do it was the least busy day I've had in months!

House electrical is getting upgraded at the end of October. Upgrade will more than double capacity and add some much needed new circuits and overhead lighting.

Gonna replace the entire panel as well as add some new circuits? You were saying that you had like 15+ receptacles on one circuit right? Interested to know how that goes for you. I'm considering upgrading the panel in my place. Pretty much ALL of my plugs are on 1 or 2 circuits (less than 650 SqFt).

Back