Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

My dragy is taking forever to get here. I think they shipped it to Antarctica first for quality control.

My dragy is taking forever to get here. I think they shipped it to Antarctica first for quality control.
Shipping is horrible now a days. Half the stuff we order for Xmas gifts are delayed.

I ordered a kettlebell for my wife's birthday. Said label was created for shipping Nov 27th. That status hasn't changed since. The company I purchased it from is a few hundred kilometers from me. They say its an issue with the shipper. So I ended up giving my wife her Christmas gift.

Also on that topic. I got her an apple watch not knowing you have to have an iPhone to set it up and use all its features. So she's getting an iPhone for her birthday as well.

I ordered a kettlebell for my wife's birthday. Said label was created for shipping Nov 27th. That status hasn't changed since. The company I purchased it from is a few hundred kilometers from me. They say its an issue with the shipper. So I ended up giving my wife her Christmas gift.

Also on that topic. I got her an apple watch not knowing you have to have an iPhone to set it up and use all its features. So she's getting an iPhone for her birthday as well.

oh man! I'm still using my 1st gen apple watch (back when I got my first iphone, a 6S+) and it's running great! I am very happy with it. I hope she enjoys hers (and her new phone)! I did eventually upgrade to the 7+ and then in April got the 11 Pro Max. No regrets on that either. Takes some AMAZING pics.

(This is coming from someone who just, prior to 2014, was a hardcore android person :rotfl:)

oh man! I'm still using my 1st gen apple watch (back when I got my first iphone, a 6S+) and it's running great! I am very happy with it. I hope she enjoys hers (and her new phone)! I did eventually upgrade to the 7+ and then in April got the 11 Pro Max. No regrets on that either. Takes some AMAZING pics.

(This is coming from someone who just, prior to 2014, was a hardcore android person :rotfl:)
I'm android all the way. She has an iPad already. I got the iPhone 7, it was on clearance. Its old but she's not into phones so it will work. She mostly wanted the watch for fitness stuff, I tried to convince her to get a cheaper smart watch or fitbit instead.

I still have my first gen too. Wear it everyday to work.

Hello everyone, Been really busy lately. I like the new look of the page now I just got to get used too. At first I checked the web address 4-5 times to make sure I was on the right page lol.

:rotfl:

Back