Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

The aftermarket exhaust is a nice touch. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a truck use a muffler like that.
Really? I’ve seen a bunch but nothing in the last couple years.

what last day of work before christmas? I work tomorrow

Really? My employer closed tomorrow. :shrug:

Some people (@Honda-Fan ) have this entire week off and don't go back to after New Years...

i could have taken off and most of the staff who can have, it will be a slow day for sure but on the clock for me, perks of working in a hospital

Really? My employer closed tomorrow. :shrug:

Some people (@Honda-Fan ) have this entire week off and don't go back to after New Years...
:party::party::party:

giphy.gif

i could have taken off and most of the staff who can have, it will be a slow day for sure but on the clock for me, perks of working in a hospital

Yeah it's usually slower during this time of the year but with people not going anywhere for the holidays it hasn't slowed down.

I can’t remember the last time I saw a nice one in person.

I can't think of the last time I saw one of these without extensive cosmetic damage...

These are actually really freaking attractive when taken care of!

My cousin had one of these way back in the day when they were new. His was all black and had it a bit modded. It was fast as crap but I was like 14 or so, lol.

He kinda got the car bug started in me...

5C595333-EACD-4F37-AACB-730D21AA3362.jpeg

There’s a talon like a few houses down from me. I’ve maybe seen it like twice like the last couple years I’ve lived here.

I was gonna get a new pressure washer. Mines kinda crappin out and the hose is almost impossible to thread.

Last edited:
Back