Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I'm still on the fence about getting a set.. I have the black outs from Premium Auto Styling just to make it all look like one piece
So am I. Only difficult thing is you'll never see them. But if you don't like the leds you can unplug them.

I skated from 6-12 grade. Then I got a car and that all went out the door. I can still kick flip and heel flip regular and switch and nollie shove it. Then I’m sore for a week. But I still dig it. Whenever I go to mammoth my buddy always gets me to go to the park and I usually eat **** really bad and do nothing for the rest of the trip ahaha.

I skated from 6-12 grade. Then I got a car and that all went out the door. I can still kick flip and heel flip regular and switch and nollie shove it. Then I’m sore for a week. But I still dig it. Whenever I go to mammoth my buddy always gets me to go to the park and I usually eat **** really bad and do nothing for the rest of the trip ahaha.
I'd love to go up to Mammoth soon enough. Maybe 2022 we can hit the slope.

The couple best tricks I was able to do was frontside bluntslide on top of a picnic table down 5 steps. And nollie backside tailslide.

I'm one of the OG skaters here ! I'm sporting red/black hi top DC shoes right now :-D

I have a few pairs of shoes actually. Some Fallens, Etnies that I wear to work and a pair of New Balance Numerics

I still skate every now and again but I basically did the same thing. Focused time and money into Honda's and eventually got a job and eventually a family and skating has fallen to the bottom of the pile. Still love getting out and riding around some and trying tricks, most of which I can't do anymore.. pretty sure if I fell that would be game over any ways :rotfl:

I ride an 8.5 deck now cause I'm old and fat and also have an old school shaped board that I use at work to go from the front to the back of our shop

Back