Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

So I looked at the wiring I did and because I just pushed the wires into the back of the plugs I think some was touching together. Figured it was fine since the lights operated normal. Fix that and went for a quick drive and it seems to be fixed.

I completely forgot you did that mod! That's odd that it would draw enough power to do all that

glad you found the issue!!

Got some SBC camber bolts coming so I wont be all stance nation on you guys

I completely forgot you did that mod! That's odd that it would draw enough power to do all that

glad you found the issue!!

Got some SBC camber bolts coming so I wont be all stance nation on you guys
You'll have to be if you plan on running that wheel spec you posted. You'll been two bolts per side. I had two maxed out on mine to get -2.5 degrees in the front.

Housing prices went to a whole new level today. My neighbor who built his house and ours said they're thinking of selling and building another house a couple lots down. Said their house would go up for 950k and will probably go over asking so 1 mill. Their house is very similar to ours whith a couple extras like a pool ( which we have decided to install this year ) and a decent sized pool house with a sink, bar, I think toilet. Along with a speaker system outside ( which I also have just not as nice). So I bought my house for 530k 3 years ago. About 5 months ago mine was estimated to be worth about 730k. Then a month ago estimated at 850k. Now it's closer to 950k. The housing market crash is going to be a hard one.

Good Morning!

giphy.gif

You'll have to be if you plan on running that wheel spec you posted. You'll been two bolts per side. I had two maxed out on mine to get -2.5 degrees in the front.

Housing prices went to a whole new level today. My neighbor who built his house and ours said they're thinking of selling and building another house a couple lots down. Said their house would go up for 950k and will probably go over asking so 1 mill. Their house is very similar to ours whith a couple extras like a pool ( which we have decided to install this year ) and a decent sized pool house with a sink, bar, I think toilet. Along with a speaker system outside ( which I also have just not as nice). So I bought my house for 530k 3 years ago. About 5 months ago mine was estimated to be worth about 730k. Then a month ago estimated at 850k. Now it's closer to 950k. The housing market crash is going to be a hard one.

Maybe I'm being a little ambitious but the coilovers I have also have adjustable camber plates as well and I'm not planning on being that low either

Maybe I'm being a little ambitious but the coilovers I have also have adjustable camber plates as well and I'm not planning on being that low either
didnt know you got coilovers with camber adjustment. you should be fine. still gonna be tons of camber to fit those wheels lol.

It's okay if you're gonna STANCENAYSH the heck out of your car @Dad -- just realize it'll put you in the same car enthusiast category as me

WELCOME TO THE ABYSS, FRIEND
LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WANT RGB UNDERGLOW AND STICKERS

tenor.gif

after over a month of ignoring the wideband integration into the pcm and getting a proper reading i gave up and removed the wiring.

It's okay if you're gonna STANCENAYSH the heck out of your car @Dad -- just realize it'll put you in the same car enthusiast category as me

WELCOME TO THE ABYSS, FRIEND
LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WANT RGB UNDERGLOW AND STICKERS

tenor.gif

We're basically neighbors, we might as well have matching cars :rotfl:

Back