Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Ohhh!!! Peanut butter!

I could chop up some Reese's cup also. That'd be incredible too!

Ugh. I just had to run (hobble) into the pantry and grab a handful of that party bag :rotfl:
If only the CEO at Wendy's know what we add to our Frosty.... I'm sure they could reinvent and revamp their Frosty in variety ways with toppings. Something like Cold Stone does with their ice cream.

If only the CEO at Wendy's know what we add to our Frosty.... I'm sure they could reinvent and revamp their Frosty in variety ways with toppings. Something like Cold Stone does with their ice cream.
Or just....like a McFlurry :rotfl:

I see that there are some popcorn and candy combo bags now. I used to eat Smart Food White Cheddar popcorn with my peanut m&ms at work. AMAZING combination.

Or just....like a McFlurry :rotfl:
Or like a McFlurry :)
I see that there are some popcorn and candy combo bags now. I used to eat Smart Food White Cheddar popcorn with my peanut m&ms at work. AMAZING combination.
Ohh? I always add pretzel and chocolate M&M's in my popcorn. If these aren't available. I like sipping either coke or root beer with popcorn in my mouth. TMI, I know. lol

Or like a McFlurry :)

Ohh? I always add pretzel and chocolate M&M's in my popcorn. If these aren't available. I like sipping either coke or root beer with popcorn in my mouth. TMI, I know. lol
I'VE DONE THIS :rotfl: it's so weird and yet, weirdly fun. :rotfl:

It's just something about the sweet and salty of adding chocolate and popcorn.

1619221618520.png

Zebra popcorn is amazing. Maybe you'll be on goPuff later :rotfl:

I think it's about HORCHATA TIME!!!!
Did you really said Horchata?? I love knowing the fact I live near Tolleson which is Little Mexico to me, they got amazing restaurants, foods, and drinks. Everything taste authentic Mexican, not Mexican-American like Taco Bell. Ahh, first I thought about Wendy's for dinner and now the word Horchata has me triggered and craving for some tamales and horchata. You must have the power of influence on some of us. I'm not sure if it is good or bad. ;-)

Did you really said Horchata?? I love knowing the fact I live near Tolleson which is Little Mexico to me, they got amazing restaurants, foods, and drinks. Everything taste authentic Mexican, not Mexican-American like Taco Bell. Ahh, first I thought about Wendy's for dinner and now the word Horchata has me triggered and craving for some tamales and horchata. You must have the power of influence on some of us. I'm not sure if it is good or bad. ;-)
Robert would probably love that. He lovessss Mexican food. We have a couple nice little places around here.

:rotfl: Influencing people since 2020 :rotfl:

I recently had a tin can of those ! They were amazing when I had the munchies, hahahahahah
I NEED IT!

WTF is this!?
It looks good. I haven't found it yet though.

I just realized I'm sitting here snacking on Movie Theater Popcorn and peanut M&Ms. :rotfl:
I honestly wasn't paying too much attention to it. Kids brought the popcorn out.

I'VE DONE THIS :rotfl: it's so weird and yet, weirdly fun. :rotfl:

It's just something about the sweet and salty of adding chocolate and popcorn.
Exactly ! Which is why I love pineapple on my pepperoni pizza. Yes, I love my pineapple on my pepperoni pizza ! Sweet and spicy !

Last edited:
Back