Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

nice! I'm sure you'll love those from everything I've read. I think they'll prob be my next set of summer tires as well.
I’ve been daily the si and realized today my car would ride soooooo much better with new tires.

I just took my winter tires off a week ago :hiding:... kept having some crazy cold nights (hitting like mid 30's despite 80's during the day), and I didn't feel like running summers in 35 degree weather. Feels good to have some dedicated summer rubber back on.

so I was messing around with my gopro and awesomely deleted my injector change how to on the s10. i spent like two days on it. Oh well. Think the nos install will be next weekend.

so I was messing around with my gopro and awesomely deleted my injector change how to on the s10. i spent like two days on it. Oh well. Think the nos install will be next weekend.
testdisk may save you

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czcJYSojkg0

was going to suggest FreeUndelete but same idea

Has anyone heard any new updates on the Elon “interwebz” service?

was going to suggest FreeUndelete but same idea
Oh yes, that may be needed if it was deleted off the computer. I guess I was thinking it was purely deleted from the GoPro itself. Either way, Ron has 2 free options now.

I’m going to have to try that. I was pretty bummed last night.
As long as you haven't written too much to the card you should be able to recover pretty easily.
Has anyone heard any new updates on the Elon “interwebz” service?
I have a couple pals who've gotten the service. They're happy so far. They're getting pretty close to advertised speeds.

Good Morning Everyone :wave:

I'm at the Subaru dealership getting an oil change/tire rotation for the wife's Legacy. She's owned this vehicle since middle of 2017 and has NEVER brought it to the dealership herself :hiding:

Edit: It helps my buddy works here so I only get him to work on it.

Edit x2: I don't have a driveway or garage so I'd rather not do oil changes in the street.

I'm 100% not a real man. IDGAF. I'm perfectly fine with paying to get it done :)
Paying for an oil change is a giant waste of money and sacrificing confidence in oil quality and assuming the tech doesn't under or overfill.

I can do three cars in under an hour.

I'm 100% not a real man. IDGAF. I'm perfectly fine with paying to get it done :)

I'm not a real man either.. I don't know how to operate a ratchet strap, not good with small engine repair and awful with around the house repairs. Plumbing and Electrical is out the window with me. Just got in to lawn stuff and pool stuff.

You got a friend in me, I only recently had the extra time to work on my car myself. Before, I would just take it somewhere to get it done

Paying for an oil change is a giant waste of money and sacrificing confidence in oil quality and assuming the tech doesn't under or overfill.

I can do three cars in under an hour.

I get a discount on it since my buddy is a tech there. He won't overfill/under fill it.

I'm not a real man either.. I don't know how to operate a ratchet strap, not good with small engine repair and awful with around the house repairs. Plumbing and Electrical is out the window with me. Just got in to lawn stuff and pool stuff.

You got a friend in me, I only recently had the extra time to work on my car myself. Before, I would just take it somewhere to get it done
:bighug: Yeah I'm not a handy man either.

Oh ****! You have a pool. Nice. Yeah I'm the lawn guy at the house.

It's 2021. We don't have roles anymore. I do the cooking. We both do the cleaning. The wife does the handywoman things. :)

Back