• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
734k USD if it really is displaying in canadian? Their site may convert the price based on where the website traffic is coming from

Dad

Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I guess that isn't too crazy for a private island.. although, I've never shopped the private island market

Janz3n

Ontario Canada
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic SI
Body Style
sedan
Ah. I know of the road. Didn't know it was next to that property.

been stocking up on dot4 brake fluid at work to flush my brakes and clutch. Thinking of getting the ktuned master and slave first. But my local part store recently started selling a hybrid racing kit. Any one use that one or know which one is best?
20210610_093939.jpg

ron v

Fuego from San Diego
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
I just saw pfi speed received a huge fine front he EPA. heard vw paradise by my parts are going through the same thing.

fahnix

Toys For Tots
SoCal
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Gotta wonder when they're gonna start sending out those letters to the purchasers of the devices. Glad I got my FlashPro secondhand. :shadyhat: