Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

734k USD if it really is displaying in canadian? Their site may convert the price based on where the website traffic is coming from

I guess that isn't too crazy for a private island.. although, I've never shopped the private island market

I guess that isn't too crazy for a private island.. although, I've never shopped the private island market
time to start shopping

How about you get multiple people to go in on it with you? :)
Why do you think I posted it here???

Looks like a few peeps want in. There are tons of land parcels for sale all around the dragon. I think one was like 60 acres for $200k or so.

The dragon?
one of the best driving roads in the US. People travel from all over to drive it.

Ah. I know of the road. Didn't know it was next to that property.

been stocking up on dot4 brake fluid at work to flush my brakes and clutch. Thinking of getting the ktuned master and slave first. But my local part store recently started selling a hybrid racing kit. Any one use that one or know which one is best?
20210610_093939.jpg

I ended up finding the full ecu pinout for 9th gen si’s. Lmk if anyone needs it.

I just saw pfi speed received a huge fine front he EPA. heard vw paradise by my parts are going through the same thing.

Gotta wonder when they're gonna start sending out those letters to the purchasers of the devices. Glad I got my FlashPro secondhand. :shadyhat:

Back