Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I get a discount on it since my buddy is a tech there. He won't overfill/under fill it.

:bighug: Yeah I'm not a handy man either.

Oh ****! You have a pool. Nice. Yeah I'm the lawn guy at the house.

It's 2021. We don't have roles anymore. I do the cooking. We both do the cleaning. The wife does the handywoman things. :)
I am going through an oil consumption test for the Insight (TSB for bad piston rings) and they overfilled it by .25 quarts the first time and more than two quarts the second time. :mad:

Fortunately, they didn't mark the oil cap or drain plug in any way.

I get a discount on it since my buddy is a tech there. He won't overfill/under fill it.

:bighug: Yeah I'm not a handy man either.

Oh ****! You have a pool. Nice. Yeah I'm the lawn guy at the house.

It's 2021. We don't have roles anymore. I do the cooking. We both do the cleaning. The wife does the handywoman things. :)

It's a smaller pool and I'm trying to help my FIL since my MIL passed and his health is failing.

F having roles, we both cook and clean although my wife is a much better cook than I am. My wife seems to think she can do handy work around the house, but inevitably I get suckered in to doing it.

Case and point.. she wanted to install soft close hinges on our cabinets.. said it should take her an afternoon to accomplish.. 2 days later, daddy had to come in a rescue the job :rotfl:

It's a smaller pool and I'm trying to help my FIL since my MIL passed and his health is failing.

F having roles, we both cook and clean although my wife is a much better cook than I am. My wife seems to think she can do handy work around the house, but inevitably I get suckered in to doing it.

Case and point.. she wanted to install soft close hinges on our cabinets.. said it should take her an afternoon to accomplish.. 2 days later, daddy had to come in a rescue the job :rotfl:

That's nice you are helping him out. My FIL passed away May 2020 and fortunately my MIL's health is alright. She just got some type of surgery 2 weeks ago to fix afib (I believe it's called). Before the surgery she was tired a lot and never had motivation to do anything. Now she's doing much better. Lost some weight (6lbs I believe). My wife is the only child so she's always been there for her parents (especially since her dad had his first stroke in 2005).

I'm a MUCH better cook than my wife. IE: last night she was following a HelloFresh recipe and burned the onions.. smh :facepalm:

My wife 100% can do handy work without issue. Forgive me in the next description but she fixed some walls in the house. Like sanding, spackling, painting, and other stuff I'm probably forgetting when talking about fixing them. She had so corner piece that helped.

I'm perfectly fine with cooking & cleaning duties lol

That's great! My FIL has COPD and heart failure and he enjoys (somehow) being miserable, so I just try to keep him happy with the yard and pool

See, I wouldn't even know where to begin with any of that stuff! I know I could learn it, but that wall would be looking muy terrible. I helped hang sheet rock one time.. that was an experience :rotfl:

I feel like that one could go under if someone did a canonball too large somewhere else on the lake. :nervous:

Create like a whistling diesel / LZ compound type deal. With a golf course. That seriously actually sounds awesome.

Back