• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Dad

Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I used to commute from Burleson to Carrolton/Lewisville everyday

ron v

Fuego from San Diego
VIP Member
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Good advertisement for the cause. If that didn’t happen that dude wouldn’t have donated $800.

ron v

Fuego from San Diego
VIP Member
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Man that whistling diesel series of the hilux was amazing. Watch it if u haven’t. Some parts I don’t think I’ve laughed that hard since I was a kid.

Nomar06

Super Moderator
Super Mod
Charlotte, NC
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Type R
Body Style
hatch
Man that whistling diesel series of the hilux was amazing. Watch it if u haven’t. Some parts I don’t think I’ve laughed that hard since I was a kid.
I didn’t laugh like you did but it was def good.

ron v

Fuego from San Diego
VIP Member
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
The only part I was dying was when he was froading with the pallet of cinder blocks in the back of his truck. **** was too much.

Janz3n

Ontario Canada
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic SI
Body Style
sedan
Somebody hurry up and talk me out of window visors
i like them. i had them on my 8th gen sedan and liked them. i also used to smoke so they served a purpose. at this time its not something i would want to spend money on.

Dad

Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I really just want them to vent during our Texas summers. I pop the sunroof and lower the windows a bit to try and help and I'm not sure if the visors would work the way I'd want them to