• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Honda-Fan

Dallas, Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe
Hey guys whatcha talkin' abo---

200.gif

Janz3n

Ontario Canada
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic SI
Body Style
sedan
this these are worth $100? 2 are bent, i forget how much it cost me to fix two of my oem rims when i bent them a couple years ago.
RIMS.jpgRIMS2.jpg

Dad

Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
It would cost me $100 to get one wheel fixed through a vendor that we use here, and that's with a discount

Honda-Fan

Dallas, Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe
So what you're saying is -- if I buy these, and take them to Dad, I'll make 100 dollars?

...They didn't teach us math at the Art College, so sorry if I'm misunderstanding.

Janz3n

Ontario Canada
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic SI
Body Style
sedan
Went and looked at them. The faces have scratches all over. The one rim is super bent. Guy kept saying they're 500 new but there 250 new. I passed.

ron v

Fuego from San Diego
VIP Member
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Got my cold plugs today. Prolly gonna run my first data log Thursday or Friday.