Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Bearing kids and having ANY expectations that their actions/choices will benefit you is very selfish. Birthing a child does not mean they are beholden to you...IN ANY WAY.

People need to take responsibility for themselves and plan accordingly.

Bearing kids and having ANY expectations that their actions/choices will benefit you is very selfish. Birthing a child does not mean they are beholden to you...IN ANY WAY.

im really hoping my son does well in baseball this year so he can become a left handed pitcher and make me millions.

i think i deserve something from them for wiping their asses for 7 years now. yeah, my son still wont wipe his own ***. believe me, ive told my wife several times that he should be.

Still on the fence with the new Civic. Not that I’m in the market got a new car but would need to see it for final judgement.

^ Exactly!

I told my wife that. It's not a reason to have a kid.

Still on the fence with the new Civic. Not that I’m in the market got a new car but would need to see it for final judgement.
Looks much better than the 10th Gen.

I saw one in the flesh the other night. Kind of a flat grey and it looks good in person. Steadily getting bigger each year

oh, and I'll be 31 in december

I like the color but the big wang and red pin stripping kills it for me.

Back