Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Well Well... Look who it is :wave:

Added Accesspro for the Fiesta ST a couple weekends ago....also some Firehawk Indy 500 tires. Car is a little beast now with just the off the shelf 93 octane and drop in filter tune. Might go for a catless downpipe next. Maybe an intake for the turbo noises eventually but that requires a $100 purchase of older model evap lines on top of the intake cost, because Ford is stupid and did some weird stuff for emissions on the 2016+ model years.

Congrats! :woot: For some reason I thought you weren't keeping the FiST..

^^^^out of nowhere.

My exact thought!

I am really enjoying my Firehawks they seem to hold power well for the price. I went with the 215's and really should have gone the 225's but for the price I can't argue one bit with them.

I should have went with 235's instead of 225's but whatever lol

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/104-Pine-Lakes-Dr-Jacksonville-NC-28540/2108319241_zpid/

Me and the wife are looking at houses and I came across this one. But I got turned off by on the the fact it is part of a HOA.

I can't view the house (at work) but HOA fees annoy the **** out of me. Fortunately my neighborhood they don't have them but when I look at houses quite a bit are part of a HOA

Well, as expected Subaru doesn't want to honor the warranty despite the fact that they can't answer why the question of why I got no warning lights. They are doing a goodwill repair, but I still gotta cough up $1500 of it. It's over $10k worth of repair, so I guess it could be worse, but I'm extremely disappointed in their inability to answer my questions about the warning lights. So basically because I changed my own oil I got ****** for it. They told me there was a slow leak from the oil pan which caused the engine to lose oil causing it to fail. But the motor won't be here for 2 weeks, so I'll be in the Forester at least that long...

If there was a slow leak wouldn't you have seen it in your garage/driveway/at work (or where ever you park it)? I feel that is a bullshit response from them. So basically from October 6th (I believe that's when you changed your oil) until October 22nd (when you posted about the issue with the engine) it lost enough oil to fail. That's ridiculous.

This is one of the reasons (main reason is I don't have a garage or driveway at my house) that I have the dealership change the oil in our vehicles when they are under warranty.

Morning :coffee:,

:wave: I've already had my cup of coffee. I think I'm going to switch to hot tea. I feel like coffee ***** me up. My stomach/the wave I feel.. :shrug:

I was telling my wife the same thing yesterday about coffee is starting to mess with my stomach.

It always seems like with buying a house it is always something you absolutely hate.

Well, as expected Subaru doesn't want to honor the warranty despite the fact that they can't answer why the question of why I got no warning lights. They are doing a goodwill repair, but I still gotta cough up $1500 of it. It's over $10k worth of repair, so I guess it could be worse, but I'm extremely disappointed in their inability to answer my questions about the warning lights. So basically because I changed my own oil I got ****** for it. They told me there was a slow leak from the oil pan which caused the engine to lose oil causing it to fail. But the motor won't be here for 2 weeks, so I'll be in the Forester at least that long...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
I would take that deal, you can't fault them for not wanting to replace their defective engine, they would run out of money:haybunny:

can't see in back, what $60,000 not interested. But it does look nice in Green. that guy is going to drive it though the window:bananapop:

If there was a slow leak wouldn't you have seen it in your garage/driveway/at work (or where ever you park it)? I feel that is a bullshit response from them. So basically from October 6th (I believe that's when you changed your oil) until October 22nd (when you posted about the issue with the engine) it lost enough oil to fail. That's ridiculous.

This is one of the reasons (main reason is I don't have a garage or driveway at my house) that I have the dealership change the oil in our vehicles when they are under warranty.

Nope, no oil spots in my driveway or anywhere else. I told them that and the fact that if the oil got low and the oil light never came on, that's a whole other issue. But they just decided to put the blame on me because I changed my own oil. So now I'll take it to them for everything so when something happens again they can flip the while bill this time. This whole situation makes me want to just ditch this car completely, but it's not in my best financial interest to do so at this time. But if I continue to have problems, I have gap insurance...

@bootyluvr :oops: I am always late to the party.

I got good news went back by the DA this morning and spoke with a lady and got my ticket reduced to 5 mph over and only had to pay $198.00 I got 0 points on my license and get to keep them. No points on my insurance and no driving classes :fistpump:
Last time I got a ticket it was for 58 in a 35. Got me in a speed trap. It was $325 and 6 points but being nice to the officer he dropped it on the spot to $82 and 2 points as long as I paid before the court date. My father in law actually knew him and talked to him to see about dropping it completely but he couldn't since it had been put in already. The officer did tell him that if his supervisor hadn't been there that day he would have dropped it to a warning since I was nice to him. They were writing everyone who was over at all a ticket that day.

Well I wonder if I beat my tickets, My throttle cable was no good and the car zoomed up to 86mph in a 40mph. I was amazed at how fast the SRT-4 is at that speed took about 2 secs at 5300 of that 2300 was under just 9 pds of boost when it can actually hit 20pds. A $279 ticket with sixpoints ticket. I have passed the aaa driving course-interesting but ug. I have neg 7 points right now-the most good driving in ten years. This is a car problem not a driver problem according to aaa.:screwy: Yass the cops are Nazi's:police:

Attachments

• throttle cable broken 3.JPG
    throttle cable broken 3.JPG
    387.1 KB · Views: 5
Nope, no oil spots in my driveway or anywhere else. I told them that and the fact that if the oil got low and the oil light never came on, that's a whole other issue. But they just decided to put the blame on me because I changed my own oil. So now I'll take it to them for everything so when something happens again they can flip the while bill this time. This whole situation makes me want to just ditch this car completely, but it's not in my best financial interest to do so at this time. But if I continue to have problems, I have gap insurance...

Yeah it's a shitty situation. $1,500 is much better than the $10k+ for repairs but still crazy that they can't tell you why it happened.

I'm sure you didn't look under the car before the engine went.. You wouldn't have had a reason to do so. I wonder if the oil only was leaking while driving it. Ugh :(

I got good news went back by the DA this morning and spoke with a lady and got my ticket reduced to 5 mph over and only had to pay $198.00 I got 0 points on my license and get to keep them. No points on my insurance and no driving classes :fistpump:

Congrats! :woot: That's MUCH better.

I like how the BMW M2 looks -- but I wish Toyota did more of the engineering. I'm still waiting on the Type R to come down in price :(.

Fixed. ;)

:wave: Morning. Happy Friday.

@death_roll you still have any contacts/connections to people at subaru? Blown crosstrek engine they're not covering because he changed his own oil ^. No warning oil light etc

Back