Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I know I need to swap the trans fluid but I was hoping to wait on that until I swap in the K-Tuned master and slave with the SS line. Looks like I may not be able to wait much longer

trans fluid isnt hard. isnt there a stop on top of the trans you can fill it instead of the fill hole on the side? i feel like i saw that was possible.

trans fluid isnt hard. isnt there a stop on top of the trans you can fill it instead of the fill hole on the side? i feel like i saw that was possible.

I saw that too! I'll have to watch the video I saw again to be sure though

Damn @Dad - hope you get it fixed :(

I hope so too, it's really annoying and of course it would happen right when I have to start commuting further for work

I hope so too, it's really annoying and of course it would happen right when I have to start commuting further for work
It's because you were talking about getting a beater for the commute! She knows.

So... I'm back in the forum again since the discord is dieing...why does it look weird when i spell that...hmmm. Anywho, now that I've added the forum as an app on my phone I'll prolly be checking more regularly...i dunno if i even have a "build thread" on here for the si...so many thoughts racing through my mind. But mostly, it feels good to be back fellas.

So... I'm back in the forum again since the discord is dieing...why does it look weird when i spell that...hmmm. Anywho, now that I've added the forum as an app on my phone I'll prolly be checking more regularly...i dunno if i even have a "build thread" on here for the si...so many thoughts racing through my mind. But mostly, it feels good to be back fellas.
Should have never left here... :rolleyes:

Hey dude. Another busy day at work…well stuck in my home office working. Doesn’t appear like a normal work life is coming back anytime soon.

yup, we pushed work from home arrangements out to July 1 2021, but theres talk that for some roles at least a hybrid arrangement if not full remote is going to be permanent

Hey dude. Another busy day at work…well stuck in my home office working. Doesn’t appear like a normal work life is coming back anytime soon.

Really? Wow.. As you know I haven't WFH any but some people in different units did a bit of WFH but they had people come back full-time in the office a few months ago.

yup, we pushed work from home arrangements out to July 1 2021, but theres talk that for some roles at least a hybrid arrangement if not full remote is going to be permanent

Some units where I work can do full remote but the senior management doesn't want that... I don't care because it doesn't affect me as I won't be full WFH but still. If they can WFH and do the same work whatever. Let them.

Should have never left here... :rolleyes:
True... but I'm not big on scrolling through a billion different places. Since i got off Instagram i don't check Facebook much and discord is dieing down, so i figured I'd check it out. I do miss the forum discussions though.

True... but I'm not big on scrolling through a billion different places. Since i got off Instagram i don't check Facebook much and discord is dieing down, so i figured I'd check it out. I do miss the forum discussions though.

Forums are lyfe. Always can scroll on forums.
I do a bit of social media (Facebook and IG) to check out cars, tech and animals :) **** politics and Johnny & Jane going back to school on there lol :rotfl:
Discord - I'm on about 5-10 Discord Servers and check them daily (multiple times)

Back