Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

The US allegedly running out of money. Should cause Crypto to jump.
We’ve been out of money for years. The trouble comes out to be printing money Willy-nilly like has been done during COVID.

The forces back and forth. Crypto should go up with the faltering dollar; however, government regulation, taxation, and all that would drive the price back down.

There’s no way to know which will prevail. You just need to know, we little people will be the losers in the game

The company Evergrande in China is reportedly 300 billion in debt, and supposedly owes employees money as well. That is what is being reported as the cause to the market drop today.

The company Evergrande in China is reportedly 300 billion in debt, and supposedly owes employees money as well. That is what is being reported as the cause to the market drop today.

I had to look them up. :think:

"The Evergrande Group or the Evergrande Real Estate Group is China's second-largest property developer by sales."

are they one of the investment companies buying up homes in the US?

are they one of the investment companies buying up homes in the US?
Doesn’t appear so.

Evergrande Group currently owns 45.8 million square metres of development land and real estate projects in 22 cities, including Guangzhou, Tianjin, Shenyang, Wuhan, Kunming, Chengdu, Chongqing, Nanjing, Zhengzhou, Luoyang, Changsha, Nanning, Xian, Taiyuan and Guiyang in Mainland China.

That’s almost 18 square miles.

Doesn’t appear so.

Evergrande Group currently owns 45.8 million square metres of development land and real estate projects in 22 cities, including Guangzhou, Tianjin, Shenyang, Wuhan, Kunming, Chengdu, Chongqing, Nanjing, Zhengzhou, Luoyang, Changsha, Nanning, Xian, Taiyuan and Guiyang in Mainland China.

That’s almost 18 square miles.
Oh theyre the ones responsible for all the empty high rise buildings

So I was having issues this morning on the way in to work. Clutch pedal real soft and engaging closer to the floor. My car seems to go through the DOT3 fluid. It's always been a problem with the car since I've owned it but I'm wondering what the causes are I read this thread

and I'm not sure if my slave is leaking but there is not any fluid around the master from what I can see but the trans gets notchy and then it wont be, just to get notchy again later. I think I'm pushing around a bunch of air, but I'm not 100%

So I was having issues this morning on the way in to work. Clutch pedal real soft and engaging closer to the floor. My car seems to go through the DOT3 fluid. It's always been a problem with the car since I've owned it but I'm wondering what the causes are I read this thread

and I'm not sure if my slave is leaking but there is not any fluid around the master from what I can see but the trans gets notchy and then it wont be, just to get notchy again later. I think I'm pushing around a bunch of air, but I'm not 100%
you're losing fluid ?? lol. you got a leak. ive seen the master being a point of leaks in some videos. should be easy enough to find a leak.

Back