• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Janz3n

Ontario Canada
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic SI
Body Style
sedan
Yea, 17x9 +20. My coilovers are adjustable as far as how stiff or soft the rebound is, but I don't plan on being too low. I still want to daily this bucket. I may order a second set just to be safe
do your coilovers have camber plates?

ron v

Fuego from San Diego
VIP Member
Escondido
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Si Coupe
Well. My cat has to poop outside. Didn't check the gate and he got out 6 hours ago and haven't seen him.
My cat goes out for 2-3 days sometimes. He comes back smelling like fresh laundry no joke. Hope we hear good news but sorry man.

Janz3n

Ontario Canada
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic SI
Body Style
sedan
My cat goes out for 2-3 days sometimes. He comes back smelling like fresh laundry no joke. Hope we hear good news but sorry man.
thats odd. rolling around in someones laundry outside?
hes been trying to use his leg, but its super wobbly. we're gonna get some xrays done and see what it looks like.

Dad

Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Just a typical Wednesday. Got a Tacoma guy here that wants us to swap his damaged OE front bumper with some off-road style bumper, that's about it for right now