Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Ordered a new set of clubs yesterday since mine are 20 years old. I ended up trying out Cobra one length clubs. All the iron shafts are one length instead of variable.

Cat barely used his litter box for the last 9 years. Refused to use it the first two days we kept him inside so we let him in the backyard and he did his business a few days ago. Still no sign of him. Kind of sucks.

Cats are odd creatures like that! We used to have a cat that started loosing all of her hair around her tail and back legs and then disappeared for a week.. came back a little fatter and with all of her hair.. really really strange

Cats are odd creatures like that! We used to have a cat that started loosing all of her hair around her tail and back legs and then disappeared for a week.. came back a little fatter and with all of her hair.. really really strange

Our boys don't go outside.

sounds like the cat was taken in and cared for lol.
In other news, got my camber arms in! :dancing:

Looking to get my coilovers installed this week sometime
get on that.
Our boys don't go outside.
sometimes i wish ours didnt either but its nice not having to clean a litter box. im also surprised coyotes havent got him yet. lots of them in my area.

sometimes i wish ours didnt either but its nice not having to clean a litter box. im also surprised coyotes havent got him yet. lots of them in my area.

I bought a harness for ours... took them outside once and they freaked. Never again.

I'm hoping I can get away with just one set of camber bolts in the front :pray:
if i remember correctly your offset is pretty low, im gonna guess you'll need both depending on how low you go and how stiff the coilovers are.
I bought a harness for ours... took them outside once and they freaked. Never again.
my cat was born in a barn, when we lived in toronto we rented a small apartment in an old house with a balcony and what was essentially a sunroom and he would walk the outside of the sunroom. that was annoying.

if i remember correctly your offset is pretty low, im gonna guess you'll need both depending on how low you go and how stiff the coilovers are.

Yea, 17x9 +20. My coilovers are adjustable as far as how stiff or soft the rebound is, but I don't plan on being too low. I still want to daily this bucket. I may order a second set just to be safe

Back