Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I had a shock blow out at 30k miles, I had leaking valve cover gasket replaced, I had battery and electrical charging issues, and VTEC solenoid that remains an issue. The valve lash was adjusted at 55k miles.

forgot about the noisy, slippy clutch that was replaced back in 2014. The cracking and flaking paint that was done in 2014. Those events helped drive me to buy my Tacoma.
WTF!

I was looking forward to them coming out with it and having a healthy bump in power. They just made it flat black plastic with what, 3 extra hp? Made it super squishy and whatever. Not having it. Moving on….

I'm not a big fan of plastic fender flares but I feel like it could grow on me. The interior is nice. Dear end also needs some growing. Front looks good.

Hit a big clump of dirt on my way to work this morning. Thing exploded out the back of the car. Didn't touch the bumper but hit the subframe. I was pretty sure it was dirt until a few minutes later I come up to a group of people on bikes on the road. Had me worried until I got to work and lifted up the car.

Last edited:
One of my exhaust bolts came out the other day scared the crap out of me. Got under the car and saw it immediately. Went back to where it fell off and found the bolt.
wasnt it you that just had the gasket replaced?

Back