• A large amount of updates and changes have been implemented. Users who have been using tapaptalk will need to access the site in their phone browser. You should see a big difference between the desktop/tablet/phone styles to make navigation and site options easier to use. If you come across any strange behavior, or errors, please report them in this thread. If you have any issues logging into the site, please delete all 9thcivic cookies and then log into the site. https://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/site-changes.16518/

Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

FooBird

If the Foo...well, you know. Just wear it.
VIP Member
Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
I got up at 5:00 and took the dogs for a walk, I worked for two hours, went to the dentist. I then worked for another two hours and went on a lunchtime run. I put dinner in a crockpot and worked for another few hours. I then had a meeting with my financial advisor, drove home. Took the dogs for a second walk, put the finishing touches on dinner and ate. Cleaned up from dinner and it’s 8:00 PM. Finally, I sit down and watch the last quarter of the Seahawks game. I put the phone away at 9:00, later went to bed to start it all over again at 5:30 today.

FooBird

If the Foo...well, you know. Just wear it.
VIP Member
Kirkland, WA
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Coupe
Happy Saturday. Heading to my first show tonight since 2019. That’ll be fun. But have to take care of the lawn, workout, and laundry before that time. Another full day.

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Happy Saturday. Heading to my first show tonight since 2019. That’ll be fun. But have to take care of the lawn, workout, and laundry before that time. Another full day.

It's overcast/rainy here today. Can't move the lawn.

Full day on a Saturday? You are too busy.

bootyluvr

Supporting Member
VIP Member
Toys For Tots
Baltimore, MD
Vehicle Model
2015 Honda Accord EX-L V6
Full day on Saturday. Taking some time to play on the computer tjough

Saturday/Sunday - I run a few errands and do some laundry but that's it lol

I was playing some games a bit ago. Call of Duty Modern Warfare. **** Warzone lol

Honda-Fan

Dallas, Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic LX
Body Style
Coupe

Dad

Toys For Tots
Texas
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style