Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I got up at 5:00 and took the dogs for a walk, I worked for two hours, went to the dentist. I then worked for another two hours and went on a lunchtime run. I put dinner in a crockpot and worked for another few hours. I then had a meeting with my financial advisor, drove home. Took the dogs for a second walk, put the finishing touches on dinner and ate. Cleaned up from dinner and it’s 8:00 PM. Finally, I sit down and watch the last quarter of the Seahawks game. I put the phone away at 9:00, later went to bed to start it all over again at 5:30 today.

gonna install my amp and wiring this weekend. Canadian thanksgiving long weekend.

Happy Saturday. Heading to my first show tonight since 2019. That’ll be fun. But have to take care of the lawn, workout, and laundry before that time. Another full day.

Happy Saturday. Heading to my first show tonight since 2019. That’ll be fun. But have to take care of the lawn, workout, and laundry before that time. Another full day.

It's overcast/rainy here today. Can't move the lawn.

Full day on a Saturday? You are too busy.

Full day on Saturday. Taking some time to play on the computer tjough

Saturday/Sunday - I run a few errands and do some laundry but that's it lol

I was playing some games a bit ago. Call of Duty Modern Warfare. **** Warzone lol

Back