Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Dunno if any of y’all are fans of Gears & Gasoline on YouTube but this really sucks to see.

I watch the show. Sucks indeed. Hope he pulls through.

Day 2. Got the upper intake and valve cover off.
20211020_210536.jpg

Dunno if any of y’all are fans of Gears & Gasoline on YouTube but this really sucks to see.

Yeah I watch their content.

I don't want to get into a debate but wonder if he was vaccinated.

almost 100% of cases that end up in ICUs are unvaccinated, the go fund me trend is annoying as hell. If you chose not to get a free vaccine that could keep you out of a icu bed i have no sympathy for the massive medical debt you incur

play stupid games... win stupid prizes

the go fund me trend is annoying as hell.

I wanted to say something about GoFundMe but was treading lightly...

People are making GoFundMe's for everything. Granted I don't know what Ben's (Gears & Gasoline) situation is with healthcare and such so I don't want to be too much of a dick.

:wave:

64* and hazy here. High of 74* today! :woot:

I'll be working from home 12-3pm today because a vendor is coming out to get measurements for our new front entry door.

I was trying not to be a follower but I saw that Porsche on BaT and that thing is gorgeous! I couldn't help myself :rotfl:

I mean how could you not love that thing? how it didnt crack 6 figures though, i wonder whats wrong with it

I wanted to say something about GoFundMe but was treading lightly...

People are making GoFundMe's for everything. Granted I don't know what Ben's (Gears & Gasoline) situation is with healthcare and such so I don't want to be too much of a dick.

i guess i have no such concerns about treading lightly. Even outside of Ben's situation, the idea that everything goes to a go fund me, like the kid who was borrowing a Supra from a dealer and wrecked it, so needed a gofundme, my response is the same, play stupid games win stupid prizes, own up to your **** ups and take your lumps like a man

Yeah I watch their content.

I don't want to get into a debate but wonder if he was vaccinated.

im assuming hes not, only because theres been no mention of it and the fact that his case is so bad, not that its anyones business.
been in the icu for almost a month without getting better isnt a good sign.

I mean how could you not love that thing? how it didnt crack 6 figures though, i wonder whats wrong with it

i guess i have no such concerns about treading lightly. Even outside of Ben's situation, the idea that everything goes to a go fund me, like the kid who was borrowing a Supra from a dealer and wrecked it, so needed a gofundme, my response is the same, play stupid games win stupid prizes, own up to your **** ups and take your lumps like a man

I'm surprised it didn't either, but I think it had to do with the fact that it wasn't all original and maybe the color of the interior too?

I wouldn't care about all that, the blue color and the spec on the wheels and the stance of the car is just perfection

I'm surprised it didn't either, but I think it had to do with the fact that it wasn't all original and maybe the color of the interior too?

I wouldn't care about all that, the blue color and the spec on the wheels and the stance of the car is just perfection
i bet if it had more of its original parts, like those body color wheels and if it was built at a prominent shop for more than its rebuild for sure. Someone got a 993 for a steal that they could guilt free drive and still probably flip for a profit after years of enjoyment

$77k for a TRP Pro 4Runner. Price markups are more nuts than Type R.

959B136C-3F06-4A77-982B-F054E434443F.png5E05C004-245A-420F-9D94-8F6A222222E1.png

Back