Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

left work with no bars left on my gas gauge. gas station in town was busy and pissing me off so i drove to the next town ( smaller town ) to find out they dont sell premium. so i had to go all the way home, im surprised i made it, was 25 mile drive home on empty.

left work with no bars left on my gas gauge. gas station in town was busy and pissing me off so i drove to the next town ( smaller town ) to find out they dont sell premium. so i had to go all the way home, im surprised i made it, was 25 mile drive home on empty.
Congrats...25 miles is prob a new record. I only did 16 miles in the Mojave desert, sweating bullets every mile.

might as well say it's 52k plus tax/fees. Does it have tons of upgrades and mods?

I just looked around me and I found three 2019 tacomas for $49,9XX to $51,XXX as well :eek:.

2019 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro - $51,499 autotrader Kbb rated "Great price"​

And here I get anxious once I get down to two bars :rotfl:
..."low fuel" light comes on abt 9 freeway miles after hitting two ticks. Even then, the manual says you still have at least a full gallon remaining. No doubt YMMV in the city.

I just looked around me and I found three 2019 tacomas for $49,9XX to $51,XXX as well :eek:.

"Great Price" for who!

Will there be anything left?!
I only put 700 miles on her during all of 2020 and about 1,100 miles on 2021. I think I’m up to 87k miles. She’s got plenty left in the tank. Car had about 80k on the odo when you saw me on Mosquito Ridge….and she hasn’t gone like that since.

..."low fuel" light comes on abt 9 freeway miles after hitting two ticks. Even then, the manual says you still have at least a full gallon remaining. No doubt YMMV in the city.
I pushed 50 miles in Oregon after the gas light came on and had a 12 gallon fill. 50 miles is my rule of thumb for freeway. Also, about 375-380 miles for trip planning purposes.

Yup, $50k to play. The 4Runner is the same for the Pro. What’s sad is that used ones are listing for $60k.

Back