Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

This is my drifter/race car I actually got for $250 new. Turned out to be quality. Think I’m gonna start building it. But man when it hits second gear this thing is gone.4DDBC78F-AA18-43E3-BED4-92A62BDFDB3A.jpeg

I took today and tomorrow off. Folks fly up tomorrow morning. Need to make sure I have all my ducks in a row.

I know the feeling. Got family in all week this week, is it too soon for them to go home already?

We have such a FAR drive for Thanksgiving... It's .3 mile (yes thats a point in front of the 3 :rotfl: ) to my parents house.

My sister lives about .3 miles away from my parents also same neighborhood but different direction.
My MIL lives .3 miles away from my parents also same neighborhood different direction.
My grandmother lives further away (about 4 miles away).

My sister, niece, MIL, my grandmother and my wife and I will be at my parents for Thanksgiving.

I’m following one of our WORST techs today. I don’t understand how some people can misdiagnose everything they touch.

Not sure what we are doing for t day. We might just all meet up for xmas. That’s usually the plan. Might be rc car day that day.

And halo infinite. What’s up @bootyluvr it’s actually pretty solid.

You guys see this stuff out of California looting high end stores? SF mayor says she’s gonna limit access to places so they don’t get looted like that. How about crack down on criminality? Sheesh. Glad I don’t live there

Crime out here is crazy. Ghetto bird out twice a day now. No one wants to work. They rather commit crime. Tis the culture.

Never thought I'd see Foo on here more than @fahnix

Fahnix - Last seen Aug 26, 2021

Can't believe people forget about the forums... smh Le sigh :(

You have to steal basically a thousand dollars in goods for it to be a felony there, so as long as you stay under that you just get a citation/misdemeanor if caught.

You have to steal basically a thousand dollars in goods for it to be a felony there, so as long as you stay under that you just get a citation/misdemeanor if caught.
I think second theft, even petty, is charged as a felony. Could be wrong. I even think it will count towards a strike on your record (the ol three strikes your out) should you catch another more serious felony. Again I'm too lazy to look that up.

hey I’ve been pretty consistent on here at least a couple times a week

Yeah I'm saying that's good! We like you around here.
Send SOS if you don't see me on here since something is wrong or I don't have any technology on me lol

I text him every so often to keep in touch. I still have his engine at my house.
Hold it for ransom! Tell him he's gotta get on the forums lol

Back