Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Snow is gone. Turned to rain and poof it's gone
Still good to flex some brain cells. This is our little project.

Also trying to figure out how to blow a hundred grand on fixing up the house, namely remodel master bathroom and redo the kitchen, floors, ceilings, a/c, water heater. That’s not as much fun.

56895574-3DE7-4B84-82AD-E4B95EDCDDA8.jpeg

Still good to flex some brain cells. This is our little project.

Also trying to figure out how to blow a hundred grand on fixing up the house, namely remodel master bathroom and redo the kitchen, floors, ceilings, a/c, water heater. That’s not as much fun.

View attachment 64209
Why do you have to fix up the house? :confuzzled:
$100k! Yikes.

Why do you have to fix up the house? :confuzzled:
$100k! Yikes.
The bathrooms are original to the place and pretty dingy. The kitchen is crummy. We have a non-functional fireplace too. Lots of little things. It’s actually more like $200k but a chunk of that’s for the backyard.

But yeah. House needs some work and we’re gonna fix it up. I have about $800k in equity in it now with houses in the neighborhood selling.

The bathrooms are original to the place and pretty dingy. The kitchen is crummy. We have a non-functional fireplace too. Lots of little things. It’s actually more like $200k but a chunk of that’s for the backyard.

But yeah. House needs some work and we’re gonna fix it up. I have about $800k in equity in it now with houses in the neighborhood selling.

You're in a damn good spot!

Is that in dollhairs or dollars? lol

Plan on it being your forever home?

Good Morning :wave:

Happy Tuesday (feels like Monday because yesterday was a holiday)

winter storm shut down the main high way through toronto yesterday and some parts are still closed today. storm hit most of southern ontario except for where i live. crazy how weather works.

No longer allowed to have a cold in the age of Covid. Driving back to work to take a test and will be benched until the results get in.

No longer allowed to have a cold in the age of Covid. Driving back to work to take a test and will be benched until the results get in.
PCR OR RAPID?
wifes co worker just tested positive with im assuming is a rapid test as its hard to get pcr any more.

PCR OR RAPID?
wifes co worker just tested positive with im assuming is a rapid test as its hard to get pcr any more.
PCR. We’ve got a whole cooler full of them at work. You fill everything out and swab yourself before dumping it into a lockbox. Just have to wait for the results now.

PCR. We’ve got a whole cooler full of them at work. You fill everything out and swab yourself before dumping it into a lockbox. Just have to wait for the results now.
How fast are the results?
Had to do an at home PCR on my kids. Came with a puralator bag. They picked it up at my front door.

@stilletto - How you feeling? What symptoms do you have?

Family okay?
I feel fine besides a stuffy nose and a bit of a sore throat. I figure the sore throat is the result of not being able to breathe and snoring while sleeping. Family is fine besides my Daughter who is getting over a cold. I just took a Rapid Test and the result was Negative.

Back